Spots Near Georgetown?

Hey Guys,

My brother and I are taking a trip to DC this coming week and we're wondering if there are any sneaker spots near Georgetown? We're staying with a buddy of mine on campus and we don't know the area and my boy isn't exactly the type to cop sneakers...let alone leave his room
laugh.gif
. Anyone have any info? I appreciate the help and I look forward to some good times in the city.

Peace

Hey Guys,

My brother and I are taking a trip to DC this coming week and we're wondering if there are any sneaker spots near Georgetown? We're staying with a buddy of mine on campus and we don't know the area and my boy isn't exactly the type to cop sneakers...let alone leave his room
laugh.gif
. Anyone have any info? I appreciate the help and I look forward to some good times in the city.

Peace

Several stores in the heart of Gtown on M street and Wisconsin Ave.
( Major, Sportszone, GT Players, Prince&Princess)
  happy hunting...

Several stores in the heart of Gtown on M street and Wisconsin Ave.
( Major, Sportszone, GT Players, Prince&Princess)
  happy hunting...

If you go up near adams morgan which is like maybe 5 mins away....you got Commonwealth and Stussy stores for some gear....and if you really tryna drive a little more...In Chinatown you got Durkl

If you go up near adams morgan which is like maybe 5 mins away....you got Commonwealth and Stussy stores for some gear....and if you really tryna drive a little more...In Chinatown you got Durkl

I appreciate the help guys. We ended up hitting up the Georgetown Park/Wisconsin Ave area for the most part. Saw some cool stuff, but most of it was already on people's feet 
laugh.gif

Great restaurants in that area, too. I know it's not the classiest spot, but Qdoba quasadillas go hard.

We were hoping to hit up Commonwealth, too, but it didn't work out. I know I'll be back though...

Gotta love DC

I appreciate the help guys. We ended up hitting up the Georgetown Park/Wisconsin Ave area for the most part. Saw some cool stuff, but most of it was already on people's feet 
laugh.gif

Great restaurants in that area, too. I know it's not the classiest spot, but Qdoba quasadillas go hard.

We were hoping to hit up Commonwealth, too, but it didn't work out. I know I'll be back though...

Gotta love DC

Back
Top Bottom