Spray Paint Sneaker/Basketball Art

Whats up NT I specialize in spray paint art.  I have done many different kinds of paintings on canvases such as bred 11, bc3, wc4, metallic blue foams, reebok questions ...  I have also done paintings of michael jordan, lebron and kanye west.  It would be dope if you could check out my instagram @kevgar10 where i post often and let me know what you think of some of the pieces I have already made and if you have an idea just shoot me a comment on IG or send me an email at [email protected]

Pieces vary in prices by size of canvas

Thanks for looking - Kevin

Reminds me of graffiti art stencils. U should be hitting walls with those. Looks good. U should hit up a shoe convention. I know those would sell like hotcakes. Get ur hustle on homie.

Reminds me of graffiti art stencils. U should be hitting walls with those. Looks good. U should hit up a shoe convention. I know those would sell like hotcakes. Get ur hustle on homie.

Appreciate it bro. Ive never been to a convention. I might start looking into it. Dont know when a convention is coming to LA area though

Whats up NT I specialize in spray paint art.  I have done many different kinds of paintings on canvases such as bred 11, bc3, wc4, metallic blue foams, reebok questions ...  I have also done paintings of michael jordan, lebron and kanye west.  It would be dope if you could check out my instagram @kevgar10 where i post often and let me know what you think of some of the pieces I have already made and if you have an idea just shoot me a comment on IG or send me an email at [email protected]

Pieces vary in prices by size of canvas
Dope! All of them are sick, but this one is unreal! Great artwork dude!

Back
Top Bottom