Spring 2021 - Air Jordan 1 High Shadow 2.0 - Jordan 1 of the year voted by Niketalk.

This is going to get ugly. These are highly sought after and will fly, need to be on my game baby

I’m seeing the opposite... but 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’ll throw my name in the raffle hat around town and see what happens. I’m not pressed to get these either way. So many 1’s lately and I have enough black/ white/ grey shoes to keep me satisfied. Good luck to everyone trying to cop though.

The suede on these are pretty nice , the excessive glue on the side is meh but I love my pair . Thanks to Snkrs app for EA
18561FFD-97C4-4D16-A36A-88EDF7D9D09F.jpeg

I’m seeing the opposite... but 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’ll throw my name in the raffle hat around town and see what happens. I’m not pressed to get these either way. So many 1’s lately and I have enough black/ white/ grey shoes to keep me satisfied. Good luck to everyone trying to cop though.

In the event I miss on these, I have a proposal for anyone interested...

Please.. anyone have a guaranteed way to cop for a Canadian? Literally begging here, I haven’t been able to buy a pair of 1s ever. I don’t have one in my entire my collection. I stood in line in Calgary for 13 hrs the day of Chicago’s and shattered backboards only to get an L. Have been depressed since. This shoe looks beautiful to make the comeback to 1s for.

Back
Top Bottom