Spring Time allergies FTL!

i got the sneezing under control

but my eyes
30t6p3b.gif
....need some eye wash

i'm about to buy this stuff...I haven't used it in a while. This stuff is heaven on your eyes

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp...ucts_Google_Free_Listing

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

contact lenses....ftl

praise jeebus for this thread... wakin up in the middle of the night sneezing like a mug FTL

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

contact lenses....ftl

praise jeebus for this thread... wakin up in the middle of the night sneezing like a mug FTL

Annoying as hell.

How about going to talk to someone and snot just rolls down and kicks it on your lip like you're a two year old.

That and the damn sneezing had me looking crazy at the gym last night.

Annoying as hell.

How about going to talk to someone and snot just rolls down and kicks it on your lip like you're a two year old.

That and the damn sneezing had me looking crazy at the gym last night.

i finally cleared my nose out after it being sealed shut when i woke up. Now it kills the back of my throat whenever i sneeze.

i finally cleared my nose out after it being sealed shut when i woke up. Now it kills the back of my throat whenever i sneeze.

Here's the secret, all non-drowsy allergy medicine, str8 up sucks. Benadryl sucks as well, that stuff just makes you sleepy and doesn't do anything else.

Holy Grail =
Spoiler [+]
...CVS INDOOR/OUTDOOR ALLERGY MEDICINE is the truth (13-15 dollars for a 30 pack bottle) Trust, I've taken claritin, allegra, zyrtec, all garbage.

Here's the secret, all non-drowsy allergy medicine, str8 up sucks. Benadryl sucks as well, that stuff just makes you sleepy and doesn't do anything else.

Holy Grail =
Spoiler [+]
...CVS INDOOR/OUTDOOR ALLERGY MEDICINE is the truth (13-15 dollars for a 30 pack bottle) Trust, I've taken claritin, allegra, zyrtec, all garbage.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I use zyrtec for my allergies.
best in the business...
A coworker told me that if you ingest local bee honey it basically makes you immune to the pollen in your area without having to get drugged up.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I use zyrtec for my allergies.
best in the business...
A coworker told me that if you ingest local bee honey it basically makes you immune to the pollen in your area without having to get drugged up.

I think I'm one of the very few people that I know of without any known allergies.
No known foods affect me (yet) or spring time.

Good luck to you guys because my girl is getting slaughtered right about now.

I think I'm one of the very few people that I know of without any known allergies.
No known foods affect me (yet) or spring time.

Good luck to you guys because my girl is getting slaughtered right about now.

Non-drowsy my @#%. Take one and it got me fallen asleep in class... Then the sniffles ever 25 seconds got my classmate wanting to kill me.

Non-drowsy my @#%. Take one and it got me fallen asleep in class... Then the sniffles ever 25 seconds got my classmate wanting to kill me.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

no allergies
pimp.gif
you are very lucky. My allergies have not been bad so far.  Itchy eyes really suck sometimes though

Originally Posted by wanksta23

no allergies
pimp.gif
you are very lucky. My allergies have not been bad so far.  Itchy eyes really suck sometimes though

Back
Top Bottom