Sprint Commercial Claiming They'll Cut Verizon or AT&T Bill in Half

Am I the only one that thinks this is a game changer?

Y'all dudes up on this?
What's the catch?

The catch is the service.

Sprint employee here.
Not only that but you also gotta finance the device with them not on a contract so there goes your bill back up. And theres something im forgetting.

Last edited:
I ain't know Sprint was out there slippin like that?
You dudes in NYC though? Cause you know, our cell towers be more poppin than other places...

notice they didn't even mention tmobile. they cant cut tmobile prices in half, and tmobile has superior service to sprint. if you're considering sprint....go tmo and let tmo buy you out of your contract. simple.

Had both sprint & tmobile for years, both had their issues but tmo is complete garbage. Guess it depends on your area.

Had both sprint & tmobile for years, both had their issues but tmo is complete garbage. Guess it depends on your area.
yea. u statistically in the minority here. tmo's coverage is very good to great in most areas. they also high up on customer satisfaction and #2 on least dropped calls IIRC. verizon beating them out for service but...verizon double the price. at&t is just smhhhhhh and i use to work for their corporate office. they are some trash for TOO many reasons.

The catch is the service.

Sprint employee here.

This. I have sprint and the coverage sucks. I'm usually on a wifi network, so it goes relatively unnoticed. But it's a toss up when I'm using cellular data. :smh:

But I'm on Virgin Mobile and already pay half...
how is it? its like $35-40 per, right ?
I used to have Virgin Mobile too, which uses Sprint towers. The coverage was pretty good. I had the $35/mo. plan, but was constantly pushing up against the limit.

Last year, I switched to Republic wireless, which also uses Sprint towers. They offer plans from $10/mo. for cell service only to $45/mo. w/ unlimited talk, text, & 4G. They are the pioneer in handing off calls to wifi when available. So far, I've had no complaints. There are only 2 catches. First, the only options are Motorola phones, but my Moto X has been REALLY solid. a VERY underrated phone last year. Second, you're paying full price for the phone ($300), but with the price of service, you'll come out even on an equal Sprint plan in about 6-8 months.

Added bonus, you can switch your plan up to 2x/mo. depending on your needs.

Not only that but you also gotta finance the device with them not on a contract so there goes your bill back up. And theres something im forgetting.

That's not true. You can buy the device outright if not on a contract.

I know people who can't even talk in their own homes that's how bad their service is

That's probably somewhere really remote. Or they live in apartment.

I have no issues whatsoever with voice. It's just getting LTE everywhere is the issue.

T mobile>> sprint
When I made the switch it was the best thing ever. Sprint service in Michigan is atrocious. People only deal with then because they have great pricing but at the expense of not hearing who's on the other line

tmobile over all these other cell services.

I get free roaming in over 120 countries.

-Drew

What y'all paying for what devices on tmo?

I'm looking to switch off ATT...

How quick are they to buy out a contract? etc etc

aware me bros...

---

My lady and I currently on ATT and not really feeling it any more... >$100 for a limited amount of data + unlimited tlk + text. We been in it since last march.

I have Sprint and I like my service.

Last year it was pretty bad when I had my iPhone 5, but the jump to the 6 was really with it.

I cant rock with any service that throttles you so I'll stick with sprint.

Back
Top Bottom