Sprint emloyees come in!!

im trying to get the sprint sero plan
but the savings email doesnt work anymore.
if anyone on here works for sprint
and dont mind giving there email address
will be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance

thanks for the fast replies
happy.gif

lmao i just made a thread about this 5 mins ago... this guy is on a roll wit his @boostmobile emails
also dont u have to provide an address or something like that? like mailing? or was it e-mailing?

Since the sprint employees are here...

how much you think I'll pay if I want to upgrade from a Katana II to a BlackBerry?

i also wanted to know..... this might be dumb... but can I take a number from another company and then transfer it over AFTER i have created a sprint account?I want to make an account now. but I have a crazy t-mobile bill and i wanna leave them but I'm also under contract with them

ALSO when does this offer end???

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

how much you think I'll pay if I want to upgrade from a Katana II to a BlackBerry?

if you are eligible for a 150 discount then 280 but you get 100 mail in rebate so total after rebate is 180.

Originally Posted by Chekz

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

if you are eligible for a 150 discount then 280 but you get 100 mail in rebate so total after rebate is 180.

not eligible for any discount...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

It's an employee referral plan...

You need an employee email addy to access the site.

sprint.com/sero

Although you still need an email addy to gain access, Sprint has changed the E in SERO to "exclusive"....not that it makes a big difference,I'm just putting that out there.

Also, any combination of names @sprint.com or @boostmobile.com will get you through online...

if none of does emails work you guys let me know i may get ya my rep's email....i hate that guy.

^ I have the 500 min plan for $30
Insurance on the phone is $7 monthly.
After taxes, I pay $39.00

There are no hidden charges or activation fees, my first bill was $39.
You always have 30 days to try it out and your existing # can be transferred to the Sprint line if you decide to keep it.

hey did you guys have to pay the fee immediately with starting the contract? like the cost of the phone and everything? or it was paid after the 1st cycle?

Originally Posted by throwback1718

hey did you guys have to pay the fee immediately with starting the contract? like the cost of the phone and everything? or it was paid after the 1st cycle?

You have to pay for the phone upfront, you cannot make payments on it on your bill if that is what you are asking.

i know some times ive heard people say they paid their 1st bill and its ridiculous cuz its the 1st one with the phone cost and the activation fee... etc
so thats what I was wondering

jus thought it all would be billed to u after the 1st month

guess I wont be ordering tonight then....

Ok ive already got nextel, can i just switch over to sero and port my number or would i have to get a new number. because if i could just port id definitlyswitch to that

Originally Posted by digitalO22

^ I have the 500 min plan for $30
Insurance on the phone is $7 monthly.
After taxes, I pay $39.00

There are no hidden charges or activation fees, my first bill was $39.
You always have 30 days to try it out and your existing # can be transferred to the Sprint line if you decide to keep it.

my 1st bill was $17 and the second one was $13

have no idea to tell you the truth.
I think it might have been the $50 invoice. or the $100 rebate they sent me

68 bucks...

300 anytime mins
unltd data (text and internet)
unltd night weekends
nights start at 6pm
free sprint to sprint or to nextel
free incoming
full insurance

not bad imo...i have another cell that i use for all my daytime calls...(but job pays for that)

Back
Top Bottom