Sprint Employees come in Vol: Advantage Club Members

So I got an iPhone 5 from a friend and I would like to activate under the Advantage Club membership. I have a family member who works for sprint and he put me under his plan. Now I was told that members nor employees can have a iPhone 5 under the plan. Is there a way around this? Any suggestions? What should I do?

whats the advantage club :nerd:

Is basically like a family plan where an employee can add a family in their plan and you pay what they pay a month. Membership is by invite only, basically like what a swoosh account would be for Nike.

You mean the SERO or Sprint Employee Referral plan?

There are a lot of different Sprint Employee plans. I still have mine from 5 years ago and I pay $20 a month for 3000 minutes, unlimited data/texting, free nights/weekends. 27% discount on top of that too.

Had the original SERO plan for $30, got a blackberry now so $40 for everything unlimited basically, hopefully upgrading to the Note 2 next year for $50 a month :pimp:

There are a lot of different Sprint Employee plans. I still have mine from 5 years ago and I pay $20 a month for 3000 minutes, unlimited data/texting, free nights/weekends. 27% discount on top of that too.

jesus...

The only thing I remember being a work around was time. The system wouldn't allow activations on the new Instinct and Evo when they came out back in 2008 for employees until some time had passed.

Sprint's Corporate policies were backwards.

Their stock has been doing good lately......for now that is.

The iPhone 5 isn't available yet for people on the Wireless Advantage Plan. I'm assuming since they won't allow us to purchase the phones yet, they won't allow you to activate one that you got somewhere else.

The iPhone 5 isn't available yet for people on the Wireless Advantage Plan. I'm assuming since they won't allow us to purchase the phones yet, they won't allow you to activate one that you got somewhere else.

Nope! I tried. I swaped my S3 for an iPhone 5 with a colleague. Had it connected for one day but had to swap it back because is not allowed my cousin could of lost his job. Is better to just wait if you want the iPhone 5

How did you get a your discount on top of the SERO plan? My company offers the same discount, but Sprint tells me that because I am on such a cheap plan already (SERO), I cannot combine with any other discounts. Any help is appreciated.

How did you get a your discount on top of the SERO plan? My company offers the same discount, but Sprint tells me that because I am on such a cheap plan already (SERO), I cannot combine with any other discounts. Any help is appreciated.

I didn't have a SERO plan as my actual employee plan. I went into the system myself and manually added the Root Node corporate discount code.

Back
Top Bottom