SPRINT USERS: Recommend me a new phone.

Wow, I didn't know people still had Moguls
sick.gif
. I'm fine with my Instinct
pimp.gif
If you must get a Sprint phone, wait for their new phones or get anInstinct, but run as far away as you can from the Mogul
tired.gif

The Touch pro is gonna be 299 after a two year contract, right?...Im under the SERO plan now...so if i extend it, id be under the NEWER terms of the SERO plan?
ohwell.gif

What r the newer perks under the SERO plan anyway?

Buy the instinct and call it a day.I had mine since July and its
pimp.gif
.I I have no complaints

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

i recommend at&t
iPhone ftw.

Should have never signed up with sprint, and went straight to AT&T.
laugh.gif

But seriously, um.. I'd probably recommend 8330 Curve, but you said "No Blackberry".

touch pro by far. i dont see why OP hatin on it.
Originally Posted by Paycheck26

The Touch pro is gonna be 299 after a two year contract, right?...Im under the SERO plan now...so if i extend it, id be under the NEWER terms of the SERO plan?
ohwell.gif

What r the newer perks under the SERO plan anyway?

well no. what NEWER terms are you talking about? Your plan is GRANDFATHERED. From what I heard, you can also talk to a CSR into adding another line on yourplan. Do you mean the "new sero" as in Simply Everything which also has another version at a lower rate. From what I've heard, some got Sprint2home, where you get free calling to 1 number( your house etc.), Free incoming, free mins starting at 6 (automatically at 7), Unlimited America domesticroaming, Unlimited Airave extended coverage.

Im in the same boat as the OP. I think Im gonna wait till the Touch Pro comes out, and since it got pushed back hope and pray that they end up releasing theTouch HD for the states. I would go w/ the Diamond but Ive heard the interface isnt as smooth and the thickness w/ the Pros keyboard doesnt bother me (seeinghow my treo is still larger)

There will be no Touch HD coming to the states HTC has already stated this. The Pro is running the same TF3D by the way, the keyboard is a nice addition but ilike my phones like i like my beer LIGHT.

^^

Touch pro has Qwerty Keyboard and touchscreen

Touch Diamond has no Keyboard. touchscreen only like the iphone

there is another difference...color on the back of the phone.
the touch pro has a silverish back.
the touch diamond has this out of nowhere red.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

^^

Touch pro has Qwerty Keyboard and touchscreen

Touch Diamond has no Keyboard. touchscreen only like the iphone

Touch Pro FTW! (I hate phones with only touch screen).

How much do they go for (the Pro), I need to upgrade from this Mogul.

I just don't like the way it looks. My friend had the Touch and I didn't like it, and my sister had the PPC-6700...too damn bulky and it was prettymuch the same as the Treo.

I think i'm going with a Blackberry.

I just don't like the way it looks. My friend had the Touch and I didn't like it, and my sister had the PPC-6700...too damn bulky and it was prettymuch the same as the Treo.

I think i'm going with a Blackberry.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Word, I'm already tired of my slow +#% Mogul.
ill take it off your hands,

you guys must not know what to do with em
smh.gif

my mogul is fast as hell..

i may or may not cop the touch pro when it drops, im def not payin retail, and im not due for an upgrade, so maybe my boy can report a phone not coming in andsell it to me under the table
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom