Sprint vs. Verizon

^^^ i agree besides calling people idiots...

you have to find what's best in your area.

for instance... tmobile is THE **** in houston... and ATT is meh...

but in dallas... ATT is top dawg... tmobile is meh...

So you call everybody an idiot, including the OP(according your logic, OP shouldn't have even mad this thread), only to confirm what the "idiots" said?

I dont know what pissed you off before you logged on, but talking down to people on the internet isnt going to fix anything.

Depends on what you want OP. Right now Verizon is king with their coverage. Sprint is garbage, even with their unlimited data. If you can wait a while T-Mobile is going to be doing a huge expansion to their network this year by adding LTE plus they will be getting the iphone sometime in the summer. If you are needing truly unlimited data and can't buy a phone outright for Verizon I would say go with T-Mobile. Plus the plans are 20-30 a month cheaper. Just go to their website and use their tool to check coverage in places you frequent to see how your service is.

But avoid Sprint and ATT at all costs.

the deciding factor should be the service in your area . . . and then what you can afford.

don't listen to idiots who DON'T live in and around Kansas City who blather away on their soap box about this provider is better than that provider. they don't know what they're talking about as far as Kansas City is concerned.

you don't give a damn if Sprint or VZW is better in SF or NYC or Houston or North Dakota or West Bumblefrak. NONE of that info helps you in Kansas City.

I googled "best wireless provider, Kansas City" and came up with this:

This article from June 2012 gives high marks for VZW in the KC, MO area.

This article gives reviews on cellular reception in KC, MO.

I don't know the area, but KCK and KCMO is one huge metro area, right?
You need a hug. I agree that service is the most important part, but pipe the **** down.

Can I still buy an unlocked iPhone 5 Nd take it to Tmo?

Why would you want too though? Sure you can get an ATT and have it unlocked but the phone won't have all the capabilities it would if it was on the network it was made for.

If you want and iPhone on T-Mobile wait a few months until they come out with them so you can use the phone and it's full capabilities and functions it is supposed to have.

I made the jump from AT&T to Verizon and I see a big difference I get reception everywhere I lost my unlimited data plan also since I hardly use that much data anyways

So you call everybody an idiot, including the OP(according your logic, OP shouldn't have even mad this thread), only to confirm what the "idiots" said?

I dont know what pissed you off before you logged on, but talking down to people on the internet isnt going to fix anything.

if you haven't tested cellular coverage / data speeds in the KC area (or have any knowledge to offer about the cellular coverage / data speeds in the KC area) for a particular carrier and then have the audacity to suggest to OP to choose this carrier over that carrier, then you're an idiot in my book . . . because you haven't given any useful knowledge to assist OP.

I'm mad because we can't give OP anything useful except argue about how this carrier is better than that carrier with no relation to the KC area.

Look sprint has improved truly unlimited data on the iPhone or any smartphone you can't beat that The problem is when you get an iPhone on sprint you can't truly unlock the phone they got it set up that you can unlock it for overseas purposes and not nation wide but I never had problems with coverage sprints 4g is up and running and there costumer service is getting better just get there best phones don't even look at there free phones because there horrible save your pockets man

Back
Top Bottom