SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
That's not an all in one, it's a Wacom display. You can just cop that or a tablet, or get a surface, I think they still use wacom digitizer.

Actually saw they switched to N trig, still great for drawing though.

That's not an all in one, it's a Wacom display. You can just cop that or a tablet, or get a surface, I think they still use wacom digitizer.

Actually saw they switched to N trig, still great for drawing though.

Thanks. Would love something like that so me and the little one could do small art projects on in Photoshop.

Are the venom movie toys any sign of what should be expected in the movie?

Venom Carnage and Antivenom are available figures

Prefer kraven in marvels hands.
But I can see him fighting peter Parker when he’s older not anytime soon with Tom Holland still playing Peter park in hs
One thing I don’t like about MCU Spider-Man is that he’s so young. Half the stories don’t work anymore imo. I get why they did it though

One thing I don’t like about MCU Spider-Man is that he’s so young. Half the stories don’t work anymore imo. I get why they did it though
Which stories wouldn't work?

I think MCU did the smart thing in introducing Peter/Spidey the way they did. I thought it was creative how the MCU Vulture originated. Really liked the character design.

I did. But nothing really stands out as him being weird? What am I missing?
He seemed spacey and out of it. Stumbling over his words, making little sound effects, fidgety, etc. Struck as a weird guy.

He was much more composed when introducing the old Spawn cartoon but that's like 20 years ago

He seemed spacey and out of it. Stumbling over his words, making little sound effects, fidgety, etc. Struck as a weird guy.

He was much more composed when introducing the old Spawn cartoon but that's like 20 years ago
I did notice his lisp, which was distracting lol.

0e9.jpg

so Venom is going to be at the center of Sonys Spider-verse, meaning he's going to be their Spiderman...?

A recent profile on Tom Hardy in Esquire points to Venom stepping up and taking on a larger role in proceedings.

According to the magazine, the actor "may well appear" in other movies set in this new cinematic universe, with Venom serving as just the beginning. With no Spider-Man in sight, it would make sense for Eddie Brock to become the Spider-Verse's lead, taking on the role of a Lethal Protector and teaming up with, say, Morbius the Living Vampire in order to take on a new version of the Sinister Six.

also this reported on the MCU thread:

Spider-Man: Far From Home Adds Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders

Back
Top Bottom