SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Looks like Venom will be released on 12/18 after all. I guess Sony wants the film on home video before Christmas.

7407c3defbd08fb25d56b10c570c3f39_XL.jpg

:lol: @ Sony playing it safe and going all in with animated Spidey flicks just cuz it looks like Into the Spidey-verse is going to do really well.

we're gon' have to see how it does in the box office, got to keep in mind that there's a lot of competition in december (bumblebee, mary poppins, aquaman, mortal engines, deadpool pg13, etc...)

in the meantime venom passed ww in the box office and at $822m currently

in comparison, homecoming made $880 and cost $75m more to make

Sequel confirmed for Into the Spiderverse already?? Wow. Happy for Sony. They’re definitely letting Marvel handle the live action Spider-Man work indefinitely.

I’m so ready for this...

I keep seeing Easter Egg this and Easter Egg that everywhere... I’m glad they kept fan service a high priority, but damn I hope it doesn’t take me out of the movie looking for obscure little things...Like, watch for call outs is getting heavy push in all these reviews...

I got around to watching Venom tonight.

It was AS BAD as I thought it would be, but it's a mid-2000s comic book film that was made in 2018.

Woody Harrelson in the mid-credits scene had the worst wig ever. :lol:

word
Dude waited on someone else to blatantly say that CM trailer was droppin then A4 on weds
before he tried to act he knew the entire time.
talkin bout "ok now that its out, I can confirm"

dude said THIS WEEK, so it's either droppin tomorrow or friday since thursday is that Avengers video game trailer drops. Thats if this guy even has a source.
If it doesn't drop he'll just be like, "I'm hearing that Disney didn't want to overcrowd the release schedule of their trailers."

Crazy that it came from John Campea, I know he runs in those circles but he never really be droppin the scoops like that

:lol: @ the Peter Parker in Into the Spider-verse being divorced from MJ.

Digging the death of marriage in Peter's life in multiple universes.

Back
Top Bottom