SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
disney is more than happy raking in spidey merch $$$ so they really do not care what sony does especially now that Spiderman himself is integrated in the MCU and they can use him, they could care less what happens to the other characters

now when sydney sweeny suits up in her spiderwoman get up then feige might be inclined to drag her to the mcu but until then, we gon get random spiderman movies that doesnt include spiderman, i mean theyre filming the third venom film and he still doesnt have the spider symbol on him, its crazy

They fooled me once and won’t do it again :lol:

I’ll be catching this on streaming services too. Not going in for this.

That Rhino reveal looks like it’ll be dope though
I'm curious about that rhino too. Guess they're done with that mecha look.
Wonder if they'll mention mutants too or a Spidey cameo.

So the lion was like irradiated in a lab accident before Kraven hunted it right? Or ate some of the heart shaped herb from BP?

Because if that’s just a regular lion then all Kraven is getting is a damn blood infection or some ****…

Last edited:
I just tried to ignore the drop of lion's blood.

Kraven's powers in the comics were never delved in to and it was just said he would time to time take special herbs and elixirs to be that strong and enhance his senses.

And knowing they should've just said he got his hands on a watered down Wakandan heart shaped herb and be done with it.

Last edited:
Lion blood. Is that how tiger blood works?/

Tiger Bone!
images (8).jpeg

I admit I don't know much about the comic back story, but the trailer didn't really do too much for me. Much like morbius. I don't care about Spider-Man's villains without Spider-Man

Speaking of which, how the **** would they rationalize this version of Kraven (Who hunts ~hunters~ and people who commit environmental atrocities apparently) ever being in a position to actually hunt Spider-Man?

Is Spidey a plague in the environment all of the sudden? Does he go out and big game hunt for sport and we just haven’t been made aware of that particular hobby of his? This **** just keeps getting more ridiculous as it goes on…

thats the problem with making spiderman villain films without spiderman, they try to make him a hero or antihero

venom, that works because the character is so popular

but morbius and kraven are kind of niche, not even the most popular spiderman villains youre trying to route for and then when spidey shows up you turn them heel?

Speaking of which, how the **** would they rationalize this version of Kraven (Who hunts ~hunters~ and people who commit environmental atrocities apparently) ever being in a position to actually hunt Spider-Man?

Is Spidey a plague in the environment all of the sudden? Does he go out and big game hunt for sport and we just haven’t been made aware of that particular hobby of his? This **** just keeps getting more ridiculous as it goes on…
i think its arachnophobia.

thats the problem with making spiderman villain films without spiderman, they try to make him a hero or antihero

but morbius and kraven are kind of niche, not even the most popular spiderman villains youre trying to route for and then when spidey shows up you turn them heel?
yea the anti hero thing is very meh. these will always be mediocre films without Spidey.

It’s **** like this that will cause the “superhero fatigue” . In a couple years, we’re gonna see less comic films

Just frame Spider-Man (via JJJ) lile they did on the cartoon.

That's was the reason why The Punksher went after Spidey and almost killed him and then Spidery became the Man-Spider and almost killed Punisher.

Although it'd be so easier if they just made Kraven's the arrogant hunter he us that hunted every animal, even man, and has now moved on to superhumans like the comics (or cartoon).

I mean Morbius is an actual antihero. He became a living vampire by mistake/trying to save himself and he just gets mistaken for a monster. He doesn't need to suck blood like a real vamp to live and doesn't prey on humans.

Morbius was always a darker reflection of Spider-Man that was stuck in the cycle of trying to cure himself that Spidery long accepted and moved on from.

The Morbius was just garbage.

Rewatching spiderverse, I can’t believe Gwendolyn and Peter b

this man Peter even teacher his poor daughter that shh

this what dr umar be warning us bout

1687316077810.gif

Hobie was the only real one

It’s **** like this that will cause the “superhero fatigue” . In a couple years, we’re gonna see less comic films

Word. This is series stuff on Netflix at best where I just happen to watch it to fall asleep. This ain’t no **** you put in the theaters :lol:

People gonna get tired of this. Already starting to

Back
Top Bottom