SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
my one gripe with the movie is how they basically made every spider-man (besides the main ones) into an idiot for comedic purposes.

fictionally speaking, there should have been no way miles would've been able to get away from hundreds of spider-mans chasing him.

they also did ben reilly wrong in that scene with gwen smh.

movie still a 10/10 tho

my one gripe with the movie is how they basically made every spider-man (besides the main ones) into an idiot for comedic purposes.

fictionally speaking, there should have been no way miles would've been able to get away from hundreds of spider-mans chasing him.

they also did ben reilly wrong in that scene with gwen smh.

movie still a 10/10 tho

Little bit of Iron Man 3 syndrome sure, but overall I liked Miles so much it didn’t matter that much

imax poster

IMG_4942.jpeg

Film is lightyears ahead of contemporary animated films.

Every working animated film director needs to reevaluate there life and chosen career...

And think long and hard about whether the work they produce deserves to share the same genre as Spider Verse 2.

Movie was amazing!

Gwen & Miles character arcs were so well done and even Miguel’s motives made sense too.

Definitely pulled at the heartstrings especially with Miles & his Mom moment. Damn near teared up over those scenes.

Spot as a villain couldn’t take him seriously but once he went through that Collider in Pavitr Prabhakar universe I was like “ohhhh ish he means business now.”

Also loved Pavitr Prabhakar he was so dope!
Hated how they did my mans Ben Riley tho but still loved seeing him.

Cliffhanger was wild as hell & executed nicely but definitely seen it coming.

Can’t wait for part 2.

Film is lightyears ahead of contemporary animated films.

Every working animated film director needs to reevaluate there life and chosen career...

And think long and hard about whether the work they produce deserves to share the same genre as Spider Verse 2.
The first one made me regret not pursuing my dream to go to art school for animation, this one just straight up to that next level. You know everyone busted their *** making this movie, but loved every part of it.

The movie was like eating a home cooked meal made by a loved one slaving away all day in the kitchen, but knows it’ll all be worth it when folks are smiling and taken aback by every bite.

1685859642617.jpeg

crazy but they got the movie leak this good quality already?

just a prediction. I think prowler is going to kill gwen stacy and that will become the trigger/canon for miles in the enxt movie, not his dad.

Back
Top Bottom