SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
1700006004575.jpeg

I don't know nothing about Madama Web, but judging from these pics, I'm there opening night :lol::pimp:

Still wondering what the plot will be, but I doubt it could be worst than Morbius. I wonder what’s the likelihood of Silk popping up in the mid-credit scene?

Still wondering what the plot will be, but I doubt it could be worst than Morbius. I wonder what’s the likelihood of Silk popping up in the mid-credit scene?

t2 plot

four spiderwomen go back in time to prevent a villain trying to kill peter parker moms so he is born

Wow. It’s like Sony keeps trying one up their latest trash movie. Like how much more trash can we make it :lol:

Stick to the games!

Madame Web was produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who produced all of the Transformers films.

That basically tells you what you should expect from this film.

That was a pretty rough trailer, ngl. They better tease Andrew Garfield in this movie, watching from a rooftop or something, in the next trailer to save this movie from Marvels 2/Flash levels of bombing.

That looks sooo bad.

They stole that whole first scene from CageGOD’s Next movie.

Guess they made Mattie Franklin black and gave her an afro in her costume for reasons?

I’m gonna apologize to Morbius. This might take the cake of bad comic book movies. I don’t know how, but this looks Green Lantern bad.

Back
Top Bottom