Spurs vs. Lakers (TNT 7:30 pst) Must win for Lakers?

Steve Blake is out with chicken pox? I can't remember the last time I heard someone having chicken pox.

Steve Blake is out with chicken pox? I can't remember the last time I heard someone having chicken pox.

amel223 wrote:
Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif
�
smokin.gif
You really
pimp.gif
someone else getting hurt?�

Shame.

wat u expect? hes one  of the bitter bandwagon knicks fans lol dont worry. they gonna get it from boston
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Smh I feel bad for Blake, adults don't get chickenpox they get the roided version of chickenpox called shingles.  There's a reason why they want you to have chickenpox when you're just a kid.

Smh I feel bad for Blake, adults don't get chickenpox they get the roided version of chickenpox called shingles.  There's a reason why they want you to have chickenpox when you're just a kid.

Kobe is about to get hit with a wave of negative media after the game for that.
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe is about to get hit with a wave of negative media after the game for that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

i dunno man. 4 million for chicken pox? id get chicken pox as an adult for 4 mil. chicken pox is about all hes contributed to the lakers this season...

Originally Posted by amel223

i dunno man. 4 million for chicken pox? id get chicken pox as an adult for 4 mil. chicken pox is about all hes contributed to the lakers this season...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wat u expect? hes one� of the bitter bandwagon knicks fans lol

Well damn, I aint even notice this. Wasn't sure when they got Melo, but I finally hopped on with that winning streak. 
We better win the chip this year or I'm out. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wat u expect? hes one� of the bitter bandwagon knicks fans lol

Well damn, I aint even notice this. Wasn't sure when they got Melo, but I finally hopped on with that winning streak. 
We better win the chip this year or I'm out. 

man that bynum injury sucks. if it were to affect the lakers and they don't win the title this year im going to have 2 seperate responses.

to the dudes on here who have a million different reasons to discredit the lakers and a million different excuses as to why their team lost and why the lakers win, you guys get no respect. im going to be throwing the "the only reason the lakers lost was because bynum wasn't healthy" card out the entire time the way you guys make pointless excuses.

to the fans of other teams who don't have a million different excuses or play the blame game all the time, if your team were to win this year, i'd tip my hat and have no excuses as injuries are a part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom