Squats = greatest lift in the world.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Deadlift/Snatch > Squat but they're up there.
I've heard Squats are the BEST exercise there is for athleticism, but I love DL's even more.

Basically any posterior chain exercise is the best
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by I3

Squats are the king of all exercises.

It sucks when you take a few weeks of because you lose all your progress. On my leg days I do squats, lunges, deadlifts and calf raises.. easily the hardest day in the gym for me.
So this is the case? I was on squats and other leg lifts HARD for 3-4 months when I started lifting and got up to like 205x12, but now I can only handle a plate for that many reps. Of course I only seem to squat like 2 weeks a month now
tired.gif
I do 3x10 80kg.. I took around 3-4 weeks off and I had to start at 60kg again. But now im back up and stronger than ever, I want to squat around100kg (I weigh 65kg) by Dec/Jan.

Oh yeah.. !@% to grass, of course... if I can't do ATG I every rep, except maybe the last of the last set, I wont move up a weight.

Ever since I've done more extensive leg workouts with light/no weight, I've never looked back.

I mix the P90X leg routine (brutal) with some of my own and my leg strength has gone another level.

Next up....kick boxing.

Originally Posted by SN DG

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

if i say yes, then what? so yes. there. im gay.

i have no problem writing it nor would i be offended if anyone ever thought i actually was. most cases no one on NT would ever dare write such a thing.

im not insecure enough to have to declare my heterosexuality when no one asked.

entirely pathetic to see people have to add some sort of comment because of their own fear and because of NT trend.

like ive already stated, your age and maturity level is evident as your response is rife with said stereotypes and fear.

the tired and ages old 'mad' thing followed by the ever eloquent 'you gay dog? nh'

again it's time to grow because maaan the real world is going to eat you.

that $*%@ is basic Human Rights.
Did this guy just come out of the closet?

yeah im pretty sure he did.

nomo

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Deadlift/Snatch > Squat but they're up there.
I've heard Squats are the BEST exercise there is for athleticism, but I love DL's even more.

Basically any posterior chain exercise is the best
pimp.gif

They are the best lift for athleticism. I like the way my legs feel after working my lower body nh.

(nh) but i like doing squats too.....especially when i go all the way down (nh).....and when you cant walk properly after
pimp.gif
(nh)

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

and my jeans fit a lot better, nh.

so insecure you had to write 'nh' after writing about jeans.
smh.gif

you know you did use the word 'squat' in there.

how about "barely"? "with two hands"?

didnt those sound slightly off enough to you that you had to make sure a bunch of random internet people knew you were straight?

no one gives a $#@% about your orientation.

pathetic. damn near this whole board needs to grow the $#@% up.

you appear to be mad, you gay dog? nh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

i have no problem writing it nor would i be offended if anyone ever thought i actually was. most cases no one on NT would ever dare write such a thing.

entirely pathetic to see people have to add some sort of comment because of their own fear and because of NT trend.

like ive already stated, your age and maturity level is evident as your response is rife with said stereotypes and fear.

the tired and ages old 'mad' thing followed by the ever eloquent 'you gay dog? nh'

nomo

Congrats on coming out bro. I know it was hard. Don't look back...nh
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

proving that 90% of NT is ignorant AND illiterate.

im simply standing up against jackassery.

posting anything above a 5th grade level is useless. no %#+$. ( i wrote the word 'post' it almost turned me gay until i declared my hetero to theworld) .

proving that 90% of NT is ignorant AND illiterate.

im simply standing up against jackassery.

posting anything above a 5th grade level is useless. no %#+$. ( i wrote the word 'post' it almost turned me gay until i declared my hetero to the world) .
I agree completely, and am of the belief that this huge homophobic stance that young men feel they must state is actually somewhat of asocietal issue.

just got back lifting seriously a couple weeks, the first day of squats FTL. Legs are sore for 5 days after

just started to lift again after 4 months break. did a warm up then 130 x5
been sore as fk for 2 days :smh: . my thighes are mush smh.
cant wait till my mussos can get back to normal and i cud lift consistently. :smokin
been noticing all types of gains after that 4 month break. i dont like how it made my *** bigger doe. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom