SRS Convo, what do you do for a living and how much do you make per year?

I'm working retail, underemployed. Making dat minimum wage attempting to further myself financially even though it's damn near impossible with the coat of living in the silicon valley.

man I hope I get this bank job.

It's definitely tacky to ask someone how much their annual salary is. You never ask that question.

Seriously this is a online message board. We talk about more personally stuff all the damn time here.

I'm a student I worked at target then I quit.no I make my student loans $$$$$$$$ stack

Last edited:
I think its a fair question to ask, at the same time people should feel comfortable saying "thats personal" if they don't want to answer it.

Last edited:
Seriously this is a online message board. We talk about more personally stuff all the damn time here.

I'm a student I worked at target then I quit.no I make my student loans $$$$$$$$ stack

Same here bruh. I cashed out 30k before I even got to Uni :lol: :smh:

I have never had a "real" job and I won't until my internship.

If I don't get an internship then I won't work until it's in my field making what glassdoor.com says I should be making.

HEB. 7.50/hr for the starting position.

Tryna become a cashier tho to get that 9/hr

1st job. About to be in my 3rd year of college. Chilling.

Last edited:
I work at a shoe store which has its headquarters in da nap, while going to school. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone with kids!!! Its a high school, college minimum wage gig with nice benefits if you're addicted to shoes. :smokin

$0 broke as hell :smh:

money been tight for the last couple months but i went back to school so ive been using that as an excuse.

Bout to start hitting up these temp agencys' today to see whats up

K... Thanks for contributing to the topic like he did.
eyes.gif

Preciate the honest response. My official title is sales professional my current YTD is just under 51k. YTD from Last year is 110k.. Money is good, hours not so much ESP with my son now being 1 years old. Thinking about going back to college - thus the reason I made this thread. Wanted to see what careers fellow NT'ers had and how the pay was.

Had a strong feeling trolls would overtake this topic though.
What type of sales, OP?  And if you're looking for serious answers, check out this thread on Slickdeals.net:

http://slickdeals.net/f/2522343-The-Inaugural-Slick-Deals-Career-Thoughts-and-Compensation-Thread

Preciate the honest response. My official title is sales professional my current YTD is just under 51k. YTD from Last year is 110k.. Money is good, hours not so much ESP with my son now being 1 years old. Thinking about going back to college - thus the reason I made this thread. Wanted to see what careers fellow NT'ers had and how the pay was.

Had a strong feeling trolls would overtake this topic though.
I think the thread might've went a little better if you stated your salary first.

Either way, I have no salary, still in school...

Back
Top Bottom