St. John's heads: Nike event this Tuesday (2/26)

So this is a really last minute thing, but Nike will be on campus this Tuesday the 26th (yes, during spring break) at 3pm in Carnesecca lobby. Apparently itsto commemorate Dunks, but the rep was a bit unsure about it all. Terrence J will be here to do interviews and there will be free giveaways, yes that includesshoes. Like i said this was really last minute, so to any St. John's students here on NT i'd appreciate you spreading the word. Here's the link tothe fb group: http://stjohns.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10373706953&ref=mf

Hey i really appreciate you spreading the word and possibly inviting them through the fb event group.

I know for certain they'll be giving away tshirts, as for the shoes it sounds like they'll give winning tickets away which can be redeemed for the shoein your size, but don't quote me on that.

nerd.gif

But do I really want a pair of free Dunks?
roll.gif

word!! anything free is always welcome in my book...I might come through to check it out....as for interviews from terrence j!!??
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
do you have to pay to get in or use yourstormcard?!??

Well got work today I usually pass by on the 46 around 5:45 or so maybe I'll get off and see.

I went in and did the ol' Grampa Simpson in-n-out shuffle.

Once I heard I had to fill out a release form:
d3e25146fbc3754385565883559dd2381acc656.gif

Back
Top Bottom