St. John's University and Administrative Fraud...slave labor, sex, suicide, $$$, and A LOT of questi

St. John's graduate here.

This was going on while I was there. I had friends in the pharmacy department that confirmed the stories. Girl I was seeing in college knew a few of her "slaves" it was seriously messed up.

School is such a joke. All the higher ups are corrupt and tuition is ridiculously overpriced for the level of education you receive.

I go here right now, too much real life :smh:

Crazy *** school. They rejected me for not having enough curricular activities.

Wait what? People actually get rejected from St. John's? This is news to me. Not even tryna be funny b, I've never heard of this.

st. johns....one of the most overrated colleges in NY state. I had a slew of people I know go there only to come out with some serious debt.

I go here right now, too much real life :smh:
Wait what? People actually get rejected from St. John's? This is news to me. Not even tryna be funny b, I've never heard of this.

Yup rejected right away. I had perfect grades all through high school, graduated with a advance diploma, and average SAT scores. People told me not to be upset because i dodged a bullet (tuition), but it still bothers
me i was rejected because of one small thing.

Posting to read later.  To be honest though, I'm sure stuff like this happens at other Universities, wouldn't surprise me if it happened at mine
mean.gif

Yup rejected right away. I had perfect grades all through high school, graduated with a advance diploma, and average SAT scores. People told me not to be upset because i dodged a bullet (tuition), but it still bothers

How the hell do you get rejected from St. John with perfect grades. It isn't exactly an elite university. Even if you didn't have many extracurriculars, something is not adding up.

What year did you apply? I know alot of idiots that go here b :smh:

How the hell do you get rejected from St. John with perfect grades. It isn't exactly an elite university. Even if you didn't have many extracurriculars, something is not adding up.

Exactly, I got into St. John's in one of their "on the spot" admissions based on pure grades, no other background info, with a scholarship.

But interesting about this story, My boy told me he was going to St. John's because his dad knew the dean and it would be free, he happened to be Chinese and wealth himself. In 2010 too.....

I go here right now, too much real life
mean.gif

lol wut? not only does everyone gets accepted, but everyone also gets $10k "scholarship" lmfao

did you attempt to have sex with an inebriated minor sir?

SJU grad here. Stupid of me to apply for pharmacy and leave the pharm program after a semester since I decided it wasn't what I wanted to do as a profession. If I decided to stick with pharm, it might have been different since it really is the only legit program they have going for them. All the alumni in here are absolutely right on the spot when saying it's an overpriced for a very average education in everything else. I got a pretty decent scholarship (more than the $10k they offer to everyone) but once I pulled out of pharm, them fools had the nerve to take some of it back saying it's for pharm students only. Silly of me to actually have stayed there for my four years especially since I could have received a much better education for much less. Whatever, nothing surprises me with administrative corruption and scams like these anymore. Still, a very interesting story that will continue to add negatives onto a school with a declining reputation. Exposing it for what it really is, what a damn shame.

Im not buying Father Harrington's story..I mean you have to know there was scam going before he the inncident where he caught on in 08..she's giving you bills of money, expensive watches, and flying you all around the world

Here I was outta HS thinking SJU was a top program for Sports Management... :smh: @ me.

I remember during the tour, they didn't talk much about programs or new buildings but put real emphasis on how they finally got a new Pizza Hut. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom