ST. LOUIS - I'M HERE!

What's up NT - I used to be a frequent poster, but I haven't been on here in almost a year... Anyway, I just moved from Oklahoma City to St. Louis for a job, and don't know anyone here... Where are all the STL shoe heads?  Hit me up!

Sorry for the bump, but I'll be in St. Louis for a couple months doing an internship and I need to start apartment hunting. Can anyone recommend some neighborhoods to live in? I just want some place that's close to a Metrolink stop and a safe(r) environment. Thanks!

I know of R-Sole which is in the loop, The Shop which is by Lambert International Airport, and I Am... I have only been to R-Sole though.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

What up everybody, I'm new here, but am deep into the shoe game and will keep you updated.

Didnt even know this thread was here, lol.

Figured me and cobra kai were the only stliens around. (Sorry memph, east side dont count brah, hahaha)

When I picked up the Bordeaux's yesterday the manager at FTL that helped set up the House of Hoops in fairview heights said we will be getting a House of Hoops in STL soon.

Originally Posted by AEA18

When I picked up the Bordeaux's yesterday the manager at FTL that helped set up the House of Hoops in fairview heights said we will be getting a House of Hoops in STL soon.

I still dont understand why they put it out in Fairview Heights though.....It doesnt make sense.
If they bring one to stl, they should put it downtown somewhere.  Maybe if they ever get the shopping mall around the stadium setup, they can put it there.

The other HOH opening in STL is going to be in the Galleria. I guess thats not a bad spot..........still think it should have been somewhere downtown.

But they must have forgotten about the Cool Grey XI release they had when they knocked down the gate....SMH.

STL -We in Herre!1
Im late to postin in this part of the forum. Im glad we got a thread to rep in. I started the STL thread on SC.
anyone with some info on some local sales-hit me up. ya'll we gotta stikc together.
holla at ya derrty

Man only if "The Center" was still poppin like bakc in the day. That would be perfect for a HOH. I heard that the one opening in the galleria was gonna be a full store-not like how the fairview hieghts store is. Anyone got a pair of YOTR 7s sz9.5? I was only able to get a sz10 and I wanna trade PM me ASAP

Originally Posted by Funkman

Man only if "The Center" was still poppin like bakc in the day. That would be perfect for a HOH. I heard that the one opening in the galleria was gonna be a full store-not like how the fairview hieghts store is. Anyone got a pair of YOTR 7s sz9.5? I was only able to get a sz10 and I wanna trade PM me ASAP

Naa....My boy bought some but sold them right away

No outlets/nike factories in STL are getting the banned 1's but Chi-town and KC are getting them @ their outlets
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

and the HOH is going to be in the Galleria I guess thats an ok spot but it would be better downtown IMO

Back
Top Bottom