laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

255j1gz.jpg
Thta pic has been on my myspace for a hot min
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

NO.

but that doesn't mean I wouldn't obliterate her ({}) nightly.

Oh yea when you said Lboogy I know you wasn't talkin about Lauryn Hill
roll.gif
Stacey Dash looks good now, those other chicks you named looked good now. Lauryn Hill does NOT look good now
laugh.gif

If you talkin about that other Lauren, meh, she got an alien in her stomach

OK OK OK. the way I see it.. the AVERAGE way its looking fromall your answers its more like this in this order.

for the age you have to TIE

STACY and HALLE after that it goes

KIM K
JESSICA ALBA
CIARA
MEAGAN Good
im assuming cause youd be Effin Reeeetarded to try to throw FOX in there.. shed blow em all out the water hands down...and the reason I didnt put skinny *** nocurve havin Cassie in there is because shes not in the title.. and I see why not, Beezy is too skinny and over rated IMO..

But feel free to fix the list

Even in her 40s Stacey remains beautiful. I'd still personally take Kim K over her.

I understand Cassie shaving off the one side of her head is obviously not a good look for her. However, if you think she fell off due to that one cut, yourneed to re-evaluate yourselves. I bet you were the same people that complained when Britney Spears shaved her head. 2 years later, it has officially grownback!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by hassan16

But what about Megan Fox?

That, is the question.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can answer that for you.

NO.
indifferent.gif

should smack you for thinking otherwise. C'mon b, Stacey right now looks better than megan fox and when stacey was the same age as fox is now she defbetter. I mean the fact that you have to argue whos hotter between a 40 year old and a 20year old alone makes stacey win by default. Lets not even mentionhalle berry....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

i wanna know how she's 43 and no kids or husband. i mean, it's not like she sacrificied family for a career or nothin. maybe she has the herps?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom