Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

My joint finally came through
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of yall need kleenex for those tears. I didn't put out Lost in the Rock, Stack's old DS engineer did that out of left field. I didn't put outBreakin Up, Lust did that. I had the DVD trailer online before WSHH got it from whoever, check the dates. Everything coming to fruition now is what I'vealready said before this week was even thought of. I have about 40 old SB tracks left that I'm going to put out. I know of at least one mixtape coming outwith more unreleased !$%#, and there's still the DVD. If you wanna complain, sorry, but I don't care. Just don't listen and we'll bothwin.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Too bad NT cut the SN off.

FTL...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Sig is piffaliah tho...
pimp.gif

Word. I didn't even think about that +%#$
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iQonoclast

I didn't put out Lost in the Rock, Stack's old DS engineer did that out of left field. I didn't put out Breakin Up, Lust did that. I had the DVD trailer online before WSHH got it from whoever, check the dates. Everything coming to fruition now is what I've already said before this week was even thought of. I have about 40 old SB tracks left that I'm going to put out. I know of at least one mixtape coming out with more unreleased !$%#, and there's still the DVD.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be waiting. And I knew that +%#$ was old....His flow, etc. was sounding mad undeveloped....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ok...

So, am I the only one still listening to 'Lost in The Rock' ???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

To be honest, not many of these "new" joints make me go
eek.gif
.....There'sprolly only 2 or 3 that I can keep playing or put on repeat. I just throw on the Stack playlist on my iTunes and it's a wrap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is that documentary suppose to drop btw?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom