Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

tired.gif
I feel you

i'm a huge Stack fan and honestly, since he's died, i've just been avoiding threads like this. i hate thinking about him getting killed when he showed so much promise, especially considering the current state of NY rap.

Anyone listen to that new unreleased joint "Loyalty" off of Bynoe's new tape?

It's Bynoe Feat Stack, Cau2g$ and Drugz........Stack's verse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah shut to to dude, I knew a couple people down with Riot Squad, so this hit close to home.  Keep homies memory alive, keep doin your thing!!!

Had to listen to MOB today on the way to work. Like I said last night via twitter MOB would've been better than any group right now. Stack, Max and Jim. Crazy. RIP/HBD to a dude gone way too soon.

[h2]Stack Bundles Stacktober 21st B-Day Mix[/h2]Friday, October 21 2011 11:15 AM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Mixtapes

To commemorate the late Stack Bundles 29th birthday today, DJ Rhude celebrates his life with his new mixtape, Stacktober 21st B-day tribute. Tracklist below. Download here.

01. DJ Scratch Block Muzik Radio Intro
02. You Know What’ll Happen – ft Cau2Gs & Joe Budden
03. Keep It Gutta ft Lupe Fiasco
04. Rock Scrams
05. Drummer Boys ft Ransom
06. Flooding My Mind ft Paul Cain
07. These Are The Hands
08. Y’all *#*!+% Is Trash
09. What Ya Hood Like ft Ransom & Fabolous
10. The Rock
11. Wives Of Hustlers
12. Cocaine ft Treysongz
13. We Got This Locked ft Joe Budden
14. Cash In The Duffle ft Ransom
15. I Ain’t $!!! (prod by J. Cardim)
16. Temper, Temper

Last Year: Salute Me

Wow. 21st was his bday?
My favorite (street) rapper after Stack passed had his b-day pass yesterday. He was shot and killed in March. (also after a night out) 

Eerie. 

RIP. Stack was ahead of his time. Others still haven't caught up. 

Yall have a tendency to go way to far with the nut hugging sometimes, I'll pay pall $10 to anyone who can provide a legitimate reason as to how Stack was ahead of his time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yall have a tendency to go way to far with the nut hugging sometimes, I'll pay pall $10 to anyone who can provide a legitimate reason as to how Stack was ahead of his time.
laugh.gif
Idk about ahead of his time, but son definitely made some timeless music. Hip hop savior came out 3 years after he died, and was still up to par with anything coming out that year. And those were throwaways, and imo far from his best work. Speaking of which can one of you dudes pm me the zip can't find any downloads that are mac compatible 

Listen The Bills Dont Get Paid By Standing On The Corner/ Nah Im Peyton Manning Handling The Corner

tired.gif
one of the first thing that came into my mind after hearing he will be leaving the colts

Back
Top Bottom