Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Damn guess yesterday was his 25th :smh:
smh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

This N, JR couldn't catch the beat for @#%$

"Your forever a fan, and was never the man....uh huh, uh huh, you gotta slow it up for me flex

Chea, Chea, Writer, Writer, You're forever a fan, and was never the man, I get the-

uh huh, uh huh, I got it, I got it, yo, yo listen

I get the powder for cheap"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then Stacks @#%$ up cuz he thought the beat was at regular speed, but it was slowed down....
laugh.gif

Jae Millz wrecked it though.....
pimp.gif

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

JR :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Yo, you can buy the "Best of Stack Bundles CD/DVD" of off Cau2G$ myspace page.....But im not sure if you're gonna get it. I don't know how this myspace thing does...When you click on the CD, it goes to a paypal page....

profile.myspace.com/index...d=81672655
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

:lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS

Quote:
anyone have this ( i think its on a Rick Ross track)

some lines..
"My hands clean, but a direction I can point em"

"Cuz when it comes to the coke, get yourselves a pair of skis cuz we hittin the slopes"
Team Wipe Me Down

^ Hit me on aim : Diceloveme

"first male citizen, you seen in citizens "

Stack be in the zone when he be rhyming JR look maid laid back , Millz look like he having fun and Stack looking like he FOCUSED

Quote:
I aint sendin money to those dudes

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
"get em girls"
HOYAS

I saw 'Members of Byrdgang Pt. 2".......Stacks only has one track on there.....I hope they are saving material for an album.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

^^ I wouldnt even wana hear that after how good Pt 1 was
HOYAS

I don't think they will ever be able to top M.O.B. part 1.....@#%$ was bananas.....I still listen to it like once a week....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

yo i been going Stack wild today

that boy was one cold dude

R.I.P
Code:
        "Chi State Of Mind"G.O. Reppa

Yeah....N Stack was rapping mad aggressive.....But you can tell he's not a battle rapper....He don't really have battle rap bars.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Back
Top Bottom