Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

that gotta be the worst chorus i ever heard in my life

And i ain't rich
so ima take a n
chilly wit the heat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Same here

I can't go through my playlist too many more times...we need the album Jim
indifferent.gif

Word. I played a lot of these songs too much. I forsee a beef with jim and bynoe, because truthfully rockstar is never coming out.

Appreciate it, but ummmm. Edit those out asap, my dude.

That aint fly on NT

but at the same time aint no mods check this post anyway tho
laugh.gif

aint no mods comin in here
laugh.gif

i was listenin to stack on "new york new york" and he said
"im allergic to gettin robbed i aint ever been a jux"
i just shook my head like aint that suttin
frown.gif

There's mad tracks for his album dude's aint hear yet that they holding onto TIGHT...i just hope Bynoe,Jimmy and em dont leak it cuz i know ofone...and if he leaks that one track thats crazy my mans produced, ill KNOW they aint dropping no album
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

There's mad tracks for his album dude's aint hear yet that they holding onto TIGHT...i just hope Bynoe,Jimmy and em dont leak it cuz i know of one...and if he leaks that one track thats crazy my mans produced, ill KNOW they aint dropping no album
smh.gif

�Lers hope that they actually put the album out.....Come on Jimmy....

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

My _' said, "I know I'm a theivin' !+# _'... Like, I'll loop ya interlude!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

edit - Allen, You should add the tag 'Stack Bundles' so this thread is easier to find when it falls to the back....

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

yeah i hope...they still working out a deal
smh.gif

Instead of tryin to bank off stack they should just release the damn material

their Dumb
smh.gif
...at least just put it out through Koch or so..they would behappy to do it...Jimmy too concerned trying to make his next single..its been a year

yeah i hope...they still working out a deal
smh.gif

Instead of tryin to bank off stack they should just release the damn material

their Dumb
smh.gif
...at least just put it out through Koch or so..they would be happy to do it...Jimmy too concerned trying to make his next single..its been a year

exactly..stack doesn't have a big enough fan base for a retail release anyway..hes gon do jr writer numbers no matter how crack the album is...theyshoulda released that %*%$ online on some public enemy steez

Word up.....Jimmy need to stop worrying about them glittery *+* belts and out my dudes music out for the masses....

And if he turns that %%#! into a Byrdgang album....W/ features all on it.....I won't cop his %%#! no more.....straight disrespectful.....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Word up.....Jimmy need to stop worrying about them glittery *+* belts and out my dudes music out for the masses....

And if he turns that %%#! into a Byrdgang album....W/ features all on it.....I won't cop his %%#! no more.....straight disrespectful.....

to be honest..i'd rather max b and jimmy all over the album..than them bum *** riot squad dudes..them dudes are horrible and ruin tracks...with thatsaid..if his %*#@ dont release by summer i see a riot squad byrdgang beef

to be honest..i'd rather max b and jimmy all over the album..than them bum *** riot squad dudes..them dudes are horrible and ruin tracks...with that said..if his %*#@ dont release by summer i see a riot squad byrdgang beef

Nah man.....I don't want either of them ALL OVER the album...RRS or Byrdgang.....A couple tracks, sure why not. But not all over the album. I wonderjust how much material, usable material is out there....I want all that @#@% one way or another.....Via album and mixtapes....

I mean really.....I could take max on a couple hooks......But Stacks made good hooks in his own right.....

This is dudes first and last call to the masses.....and you gonna make it a group album???? Nah man, that ain't cool.

Now, if there is a lack of material, then thats a different story. But I would find that hard to believe.....

to be honest..i'd rather max b and jimmy all over the album..than them bum *** riot squad dudes..them dudes are horrible and ruin tracks...with that said..if his %*#@ dont release by summer i see a riot squad byrdgang beef

Nah man.....I don't want either of them ALL OVER the album...RRS or Byrdgang.....A couple tracks, sure why not. But not all over the album. I wonder just how much material, usable material is out there....I want all that @#@% one way or another.....Via album and mixtapes....

I mean really.....I could take max on a couple hooks......But Stacks made good hooks in his own right.....

This is dudes first and last call to the masses.....and you gonna make it a group album???? Nah man, that ain't cool.

Now, if there is a lack of material, then thats a different story. But I would find that hard to believe.....

i doubt theres a lack of material..there hasen't been much new material out since his death..so im sure theres tons of $%*%..he was always in thestudio..and what i meant was i know that either of these groups are gonna be all over the album and i'd prefer byrdgang over riot squad

i doubt theres a lack of material..there hasen't been much new material out since his death..so im sure theres tons of $%*%..he was always in the studio..and what i meant was i know that either of these groups are gonna be all over the album and i'd prefer byrdgang over riot squad

Word....I can agree with that. But I wanna hear $tack go for dolo.....I guess im greedy like that....
laugh.gif

And I know he was always in the studio....Butthere is no telling what that material has turned into by now....

I just hope Jimmy does right by my dude....

Cause this was one of the VERY FEW new or up and coming artists that I have checked for in the last couple years.....Stack, Ran, Dro and Pap to a certainextent....

Back
Top Bottom