Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

I don't care what PS he hang in
i never heard of em
so tell em to KEEP BANGIN
pimp.gif

^^^

If anybody wants the rest, I'm upping two tracks a day. I'm going to be upping some video footage as well as the month passes.

meccaofhiphop.com/stackbundles

Originally Posted by iQonoclast

^^^

If anybody wants the rest, I'm upping two tracks a day. I'm going to be upping some video footage as well as the month passes.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iQonoclast

^^^

how'd I miss this...
pimp.gif

Burnt a few bridges, a little home improvement...STACK before em and STACK without em
pimp.gif

Damn. I got that, I just don't know what the song is off the top of my head. If nobody else gets you an assist, I'll probably find it when I get my 4day weekend.

2006 interview I found a few days ago. Good read, they just left a bunch of typo's. (Chase Drugs, Niki Mirage, etc.)

What's good Stack? Start off by telling us about where your from, what you rep and something about your childhood.
Stack Bundles: I'm good. Basically I from Far-Rock America which is between Queens, and Brooklyn. Geologically you would call it Queens. I rep that Riot Squad made up of some real Far-Rock ni$$as that have come together to start up the next movement just like your Dipset, G Unit and so on. The only artists so far are Byno, Stack Bundles, Chase Drugs, 2 G's. My childhood, well I put it best when I said I'm the son of a hustler. Moms had the same habits as anyone else's mother had, papa was getting crazy amounts of money and I'm the one stuck in the hood inside of the system but I had a good family that supported me so I didn't have to stay in foster homes and shi$. I'm the special-ed ni$$a, that graduated early, went to college, but always had money and the hood know what I do. Basically, I was one of the have lots who ran with the have nots.

Everyone has their own idea for what the name stands for but what does it mean to you?
Stack Bundles: AAAHHH…well my pops name was Stack-A-Dolla, so when I was coming up doing my thing these ni$$as was like "yo lil Stack, lil Dolla, yo lil Stack-A-Dolla!!", I use to tell em how a Dolla ain't enough money for me and how they need to put a bundle behind that. So from there the streets just gave me the name Stack Bundles and it just stuck. So when I started rapping it was what it was.

How did you get introduced to Hip-Hop?
Stack Bundles: I got expelled out of school called Far-Rock High for breaking some ni$$a nose but I was on some shi$. I was too smart cause I was gonna graduate regardless so they sent me to a school in Queens called Ogis Martins and at the time Banks and some other ni$$as my age was there. I only had one class and they had to give me something and it happened to be and art class. The class was like third period and after that it was lunch so instead of coming back Jamaica to come home I just went to lunch. I went to lunch and these ni$$as was rapping everyday so I told myself I would come in tomorrow with a rap cause I was tired of hearing these ni$$as. The next day I came in with a rap and got into one of the ciphers and had everyone going sick asking me my name and all that. It felt good so the next day I came in with another one and so on and so on. I was in school for sixty days and I left there rapping. That was in 200. Once I started rapping there was a young ni$$a from here by the name of Scarchild who was working with two producers. So Scarchild and Q Mo were the first two people to ever put me in a studio and the first two to ever make a beat for me to use and we recorded like five records. Rest in peace to Q!!

So how did you get involved with Riot Squad? How did that come about?
Stack Bundles: When I started rapping there was another young ni$$a from Riot by the name of Byno who was my man but at the time he was ballin. He was all American doing big things but he was a fan of Hip-Hop so he sacrificed it all for the rap shi$. From there we both rapping hearing about each other till one day we ran into each other. From day one we was cool so it was nothing for us to rap together. There was another ni$$ who was always fire by the name of 2 G's but he was locked up so when he would call home from the mountains he would spit bars over the phone so when he touched down it was only inevitable for us to do music. I grew up with Chase Drugs but he disappeared for a while so when he cam back after six years he ran into 2G's one day who told me about how he was battling some ni$$a and how this ni$$a was giving him a run. I thought it was impossible and told 2 G's I wanted to meet this ni$$a so when I met the ni$$a it was one of my childhood friends and we just brought him in. The name Riot Squad is like an old set of older ni$$as from Red Firm. They called it Red Firm Riot Squad back in the days, RRF, and that's the projects I'm from I just took the name. Instead of doing just my projects I just took my whole community and made it Rock-Away Riot Squad shortened for Riot Squad.

Tell us about your situation with Desert Storm and Joe Buddens.
Stack Bundles: The Desert Storm situation came from me buzzing here in Far-Rockaway and anyone in Queens understands that Far-Rockaway gets buzy. We the Brownsville of Queens so anyone getting money then their coming to look for wolves in Far-Rockaway. From there some Desert Storm ni$$as got at me and my man Milla put it all together giving me a chance to play my demo for Dorro. Dorro was the mastermind behind my situation with Desert Storm and it all went down cause he loved my demo. DJ Clue just ignited it cause he was the fastest way to the streets. Getting got this point wasn't really a struggle for me. Music moved fast for me allowing me to be around a lot of different camps and I was able to learn from it all. Before my Desert Storm situation I was signed to Lupe Fiasco's label First and Fifteenth out of Chicago back in 2001. While I was there Lupe schooled me to actual music and I consider him a brother schooling me to the game. I was young, didn't understand much because I just wanted to rap, and I was away from home so I didn't make the best of the situation. The Desert Storm situation, I signed an agreement with them to provide distribution but they weren't able to come through so I was out of contact but still working with them. It wasn't going the way I wanted so I kept my doors open for other opportunities. From there I linked up with Jim who had his Bird Gang deal with Assylum aside from his Dipset situations. He was in tune to what I was doing in the streets so he scheduled for us to meet last year in August and didn't even want to listen to my demo or nothing. He already knew what time it was because every other week I was on the Clue CD with new tracks. At the time I was still involved with Desert Storm so he told me he wanted to get me involved with his Bird Gang compilation so when we were working on it real recognize real and you feel a ni$$a vibe and the rest is history. Right now the Bird Gang CD is in the streets buzzing crazy and we trying to make some things happen. Everything is still premature but it's looking promising.

Congratulations on the success of the CD, it's fire. It's crazy cause you actually called it on your "Bidding War" mix CD when you said "….I think I'm feeling this Bird Gang shi$……".
Stack Bundles: Definitely, it's like when you get in a situation where you feel comfortable and you recognize a ni$$a looking out for your best interest because he sees what it is your tryin to do then it ends up being a good situation.

How does that effect your situation with Desert Storm?
Stack Bundles: Nah, you hear the records. Me and Fab still doing what we have to do. Desert Storm was like a kennel with a bunch of Pit bulls so when you put some meat into the kennel the dogs got to scrap for that so I love getting busy with them ni$$as. Them ni$$as get busy and make classics and I still fuc$ with them but when it comes to business I'm just not on some paper with them.

What's your affiliation with Bird Gang?
Stack Bundles: Right now I'm a Bird Gang member with no contract or nothing but they my ni$$as. As we speak me and Jim tryin to work out something big right now but I can't speak on it cause it's not done but by the time for the next interview you'll already understand why I'm screaming out Riot Squad / DipSet / Bird Gang. The whole Bidding War concept came out cause I was hot while some ni$$as was cold. With the state of New York everybody scared with lady motives for not signing me and taking a loss. With that said I put everything on the table with that track so the fans can get a synopsis of what's going on.

How would you describe your style?
Stack Bundles: It's hard to compare cause I have so many elements of great MC's but I feel like I got the charisma of Jay Z, the style of Nas with all the fly shi$, the depth of Beans, and the consistency in spitting bars of a Kiss. That's why I feel like my style is so special cause there ain't no ni$$a as versatile as me or able to master the different ill shi$ you feel in other artists.

You feel you got everything you wanted from "Bidding War"?
Stack Bundles: Actually, when I started the mix tapes Rap's Makeover was suppose to be a three part series mix tape. "Rap's Makeover" was part one, "Bidding War" was part two and the last installment of the series is the one I'm working on now titled "Signing Bonus". There was a genius plan behind it all so while working on "Bidding War" I wanted it to be better than "Rap's Makeover". With that said I wanted it to sound like an album but DJ Clue is a mix tape DJ so I wasn't a fan of how it was put together because of the way it was arranged. The streets made me think twice though cause they responded so crazy with people approaching me all the time. So it don't matter what I say because the streets approved it. I don't like a lot of these rap ni$$as but if my young ni$$a say such and such is fire I'm a listen to him to see why they like this ni$$a so I can do what I do and cater to that.

My personal favorite track off the CD is when you were like "your man's be looking down at you / like that's my dude", my fault but I don't know the title or the track name but reflect on that. What was you thinking when you came up with that?
Stack Bundles: It went like this for those reading this…. "whole clip full, just need something to spray it
on / stand there so don't budge or move / cause bullets like lotion rub em all in your grooves / and your man's be lookin down like that's my dude / you know the A team classic / hollow in here, tre eight off plastic / tre pound long no potatoe or filter / so even if I miss it'll sound like I killed ya".. That's what it is. I was just in my zone and I know ni$$as be likin it when I give me straight bars but a lot of times when your making your songs ni$$as lose out on quality punch lines and bars they looking for so I just try to give them a mixture of both on there.

My fault son but another one I was feeling was the "Circulate" joint. Classic. Wher that come from?
Stack Bundles: Oooooooohhh…It's nothing. Let me tell you where that come from. Drugs had sent me a letter home telling me how he hearing me whose locked up in Midstate. (Shout outs to Chase Drugs locked up in Midstate) He told me how he was feeling my shi$ but how I wasn't catering to the jails and how ni$$as locked up was fuc$in with me hard and how I ain't shout em out. So when I went at it I went at it from a real perspective wanting to shout out the jails and let ni$$as what really go on in the streets and what a ni$$a be willing to do to get to where he going.

How was 2005 for you?
Stack Bundles: It was a beautiful year. A ni$$a still humble with it and I think "07" is gonna be a pretty promising year for me. Jim's new album due to come out October of "06" which features a record with me Lil Wayne, and Jim featuring my producer, Magic from Soundsquad titled "Weatherman". Right now Jim's single "Fly High" is killin em, The Bird Gang album is due after Jim's album sometime February "07" with me and Max B all over it. Right now I'm working on the new Riot Squad CD "Riot's that Gang" so look out for more classic street shi$. Then my solo CD "Rockstar" should be out soon afterwards.

I'm feelin the name, "Rockstar", what can you tell us about that?
Stack Bundles: I got the name from me feeling like a star in Far-Rock so it's only right to title it "Rockstar" and there's no the or anything in front of it. I feel like a Rockstar cause I've lived that lifestyle, I get them bit$es and all that. You see the DVD's with me and the cars and all that. I'm in the hood so that jewelry shi$ will leave you killed. I don't know what hood they from but I spend my money on whips. You see the two tone BM, the Benz and ni$$as be asking how I got that with no deal. I held off on the DVD's so I can wait for the new summer toys to come out. Only high prestige toys. The last of the Rap Makeover series titled "Signing Bonus" is coming soon if everything goes well with Jim and I hope to have Duke Da God host it. I just got all the beats and look to start on it soon.

meccaofhiphop.com/stackbundles The position your in now, any advice for upcoming artists?
Stack Bundles: Before the First and Fifteenth deal I was running back and forth to hot 97 posting up for DJ's to come out and then run up on them and keep spitting. One day I did it to Flex who asked for a demo and then he introduced me to and A&R from Epic who introduced me to Lupe and it all bubbled from there.

What do you wan the readers to know about you after the interview?
Stack Bundles: Understand I'm the man that's in the music so if you come to Far-Rockaway your gonna see me. I'm the guy who stands in front of the store with no Hollywood BS. You can approach me in the streets cause I'm no on e of those dic$head rap ni$$as. I'm a real person. The music is music so when I'm on my tough guy shi$ that means I don't want you confused thinking I'm on some soft ni$$a shi$. When I'm on my soft ni$$a shi$ it's cause I was with some bitc$ last night. The music is a reflection of life. Treat me like a real person.

Do what the track says on the Bidding War CD right? Be a fan, say what up and then take a picture.
Stack Bundles: Haaaaa….. You already know….

Sidebar
Hottest Track Made: The intro to Rap's Makeover which was a freestyle over the Diamonds are Forever instramental:
Once upon a time / there was a youngin bout his grind / wasn't a mountain he wouldn't climb/
And like a diamond he would shine / so they all took shots at em / they all threw rocks at em /
He ain't stop / he let em put hip hop out of position / till they got rich /
There's only one way in and out the Roc / and that's through me /
Unless you mouthful$s know SC / and he's too busy /
We gets busy / come to kitty / ni$$as spend it like we tryin to get em dizzy /
Is he / smells just like it /
Tuned into the future / I just made you psychic /
Comes to the mix tape I'm the ni$$a that they fight with /
Shi$ I wiped my @!# with the whole damn circuit /
Tried to serve Sylvia Rome / sincere poems / no fighters out of queens since Sincere Jones
In the belly of the beast / …( lost in translation )
New Jersy's not quite my style / same old digital watch /
I just iced the dial / wow / said there's not a face without a smile /
Not a case without a trial / waist without a pis-tal /
Or pis-tol / I done pissed out so much cry-tol / I can get these bitc$es christening /
Glistening / I only do it once in a blue moon / I'm still in the hood muthafu$kas it's too soon /
Ni$$as is impostas / scared of who / I dances with the wolves like Kevin Costner /
Gangstas get chubby and move to Miami / trying ta midtown loft me and Porsche Chayanne me /
Is that god trying to send me a subliminal message / is this a gift or a curse that I'm blessed with /
If I ain't gangsta I'm oh so gorgeous / rap much better and the flow so flawless /
Still livin the life mouthful$as I'm lawless / and ya'll want me to give up all this? /
Maybe if I put down the click clack / take all this Versace shi$ back /
You faggo$s will give me my dic$ back /

That's my life in a quick synopsis so it might be one of my favorite projects cause it's damn near true life.

Favorite Hot Spot: Clothing stores, Vinny's downtown Brooklyn

Favorite Whip: Done the Beamers, Benzes, and all that. I'm getting my brother a Carrera, bull *%%@ boxer for the summer, but what I got my eye on is the four door coupe Porche bout to drop called the Panorama. Ya'll heard me say that first so don't be doin no dic$ridin. (We need the pic of that A.S.A.P.)

Artist You Want to Work With That You Haven't Had A Chance to Work With Yet: Definitely lookin forward to working with Kiss. We were suppose to do it but I haven't had a chance yet but definitely him. Also I want a joint with Beans. I understand Nas and Jov is too big for now but if I get Kiss and Beans I'm good.

Favorite Place to Eat: If I'm creeping and tryin to eat then it's a low spot on the fourteenth and Park. It's a coffee shop. Sexy and mega bitc$es. If I'm with the wife we might do a little Binnie Hondas. If we doing business then we going to Houston.

Favorite Get Away: I have to spend a summer in Miami. It treated me good. I spent the whole month there this year working on the Men of Bird Gang CD. Ask about me the ladies know. They dubbed me "Balcony Bundles". I get it in, it don't matter whose balcony it is.

Personal Quote: With this one ya'll can watch it happen and ya'll gonna look back to this and say he told us that. "At 23 I'm comfortable, 25 I'm rich, and at 30 I'm retired, pay attention" ohh yeah… SSSSSQuad Up!!, Yeah!!
Right now after the Stack Bundles situation we're gonna start looking for the Riot Squad situation so ya'll ni$$as need to holla. You saw what happened to Fifty with G Unit. Don't wait for it to pass by. Don't let me do it on my own. I'm also lookin at a young female artist from Queens called Niki Mirage but she's fire and I'm tryin to make her the first lady of Riot Squad. She fire!

How was 2005 for you?
Stack Bundles: It was a beautiful year. A ni$$a still humble with it and I think "07" is gonna be a pretty promising year for me.
tired.gif
smh.gif
Damn sad to see dude go... Stack was tearing @%@! up...

Decided to take it back and started playing A-Team and Stack joints.........my thoughts were
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lean Back Freestyle, Stompin' Muzik, Incredibles Freestyle, War.......
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom