Stance/Fitment Appreciation

mondaynightraw wrote:
They do

nothing wrong with rotas

Theyre pretty lightweight too but theyre def not made for the track and their designs are not very original. I rather see old/discontinued wheels get retroed or atleast design them from the original but with a little twist  

dugtrio - OEM>>>, you get factory quality and dont cost as much. I got my g35 base model wheels for $250 with good tires
smokin.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:
They do

nothing wrong with rotas

Theyre pretty lightweight too but theyre def not made for the track and their designs are not very original. I rather see old/discontinued wheels get retroed or atleast design them from the original but with a little twist  

dugtrio - OEM>>>, you get factory quality and dont cost as much. I got my g35 base model wheels for $250 with good tires
smokin.gif

I'm I the only one that who mest up my electrical cables that r under my driver side under the tire it kept Rubbing n they mest up my light don't want to turn on the light inside my car doesn't turn off my battery keeps dieing lolMy car looks dope but now I can't afford to fix it smh

I'm I the only one that who mest up my electrical cables that r under my driver side under the tire it kept Rubbing n they mest up my light don't want to turn on the light inside my car doesn't turn off my battery keeps dieing lolMy car looks dope but now I can't afford to fix it smh

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

There's a bunch of budget wheels to go with

rota
xxr/sportmax
linea corse
raderwerks
varrstoen
Ordering Rotas next year. Not sure if I want Grids, or P45r. Both would be 17x9.5 +12.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

There's a bunch of budget wheels to go with

rota
xxr/sportmax
linea corse
raderwerks
varrstoen
Ordering Rotas next year. Not sure if I want Grids, or P45r. Both would be 17x9.5 +12.

Much thanks to MNR and the other guys who put in a lot of work to find these great pics. 
pimp.gif

F the haters hellaflush cars look awesome.

Much thanks to MNR and the other guys who put in a lot of work to find these great pics. 
pimp.gif

F the haters hellaflush cars look awesome.

Not really herrafrush but im sure you guys will appreciate. Smoky Ngata
pimp.gif

5231352591_b8065ac624_b.jpg

in case you do want some flushness

nissan-gloria_rear.jpg

Not really herrafrush but im sure you guys will appreciate. Smoky Ngata
pimp.gif

5231352591_b8065ac624_b.jpg

in case you do want some flushness

nissan-gloria_rear.jpg

MY only gripe is the EXTREME rear camber on some(and I'm NOT talking about the cars on bags). Otherwise
pimp.gif

MY only gripe is the EXTREME rear camber on some(and I'm NOT talking about the cars on bags). Otherwise
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom