Stander or sitter?

kserv

Banned
After defecating, do yall wipe while sittin or standin? Im a stander and I always thought that was the norm. Never knew about sitters
eek.gif
Will try next time im on the throne.  

After defecating, do yall wipe while sittin or standin? Im a stander and I always thought that was the norm. Never knew about sitters
eek.gif
Will try next time im on the throne.  

i always stay seated, i never knew people wiped standin til sumbody posted about it a while back on here. after i read it, i tried it & i aint like it so ima stick to sittin

sumbody explain to me how u wipe standin cause i tried it & it aint seem right. does it have any benefits? 

i always stay seated, i never knew people wiped standin til sumbody posted about it a while back on here. after i read it, i tried it & i aint like it so ima stick to sittin

sumbody explain to me how u wipe standin cause i tried it & it aint seem right. does it have any benefits? 

It blew my mind the first time I learned some people wipe their #@+ sitting down. Strangely enough I learned that on NT.

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

until i was 10, i thought it was normal to strip down completely before going #2
I still do this...

It blew my mind the first time I learned some people wipe their #@+ sitting down. Strangely enough I learned that on NT.

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

until i was 10, i thought it was normal to strip down completely before going #2
I still do this...

Back
Top Bottom