Standout NBA rookies...

patrick_ewing_jr_knicks.jpg

I'd pick Dominique Jones too if he wasn't already playing behind two chuckers in Mayo and Gay. I mean the dude is an instant offense type of player, I don't think those 3 would EVER be able to be on the floor together. Wow and they have Randolph and they drafted Vasquez and Xavier Henry too??? Doesn't the Grizzlies scouting staff bring fit into play when putting these players together?

I'd pick Dominique Jones too if he wasn't already playing behind two chuckers in Mayo and Gay. I mean the dude is an instant offense type of player, I don't think those 3 would EVER be able to be on the floor together. Wow and they have Randolph and they drafted Vasquez and Xavier Henry too??? Doesn't the Grizzlies scouting staff bring fit into play when putting these players together?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

He plays for Dallas dude...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My b I didn't know he got traded

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My b I didn't know he got traded

Lance Stephenson will be one of the biggest steals in the draft in the end, that's my opinion. We've finally had a decent draft this year in Indy with him, Paul George, and Magnum Rolle. I think they'll all end up being pretty decent if Larry Bird and Jim O'Brien don't get the chance to ruin them like every other Pacer team/draft picks.

Lance Stephenson will be one of the biggest steals in the draft in the end, that's my opinion. We've finally had a decent draft this year in Indy with him, Paul George, and Magnum Rolle. I think they'll all end up being pretty decent if Larry Bird and Jim O'Brien don't get the chance to ruin them like every other Pacer team/draft picks.

Dallas !#!.........Damion James plays for New Jersey. Went to Texas. After 3 games of summer league play averaging 20.7 points, 6.3 rpg

Dallas !#!.........Damion James plays for New Jersey. Went to Texas. After 3 games of summer league play averaging 20.7 points, 6.3 rpg

Back
Top Bottom