stanford will be giving free classes to anybody

Just signed up for Computer Science and Computer Security
pimp.gif

thought about signing up for the Comp Sci class, but I will probably be too busy to watch the videos.

I'll leave my spot for someone else.

I already took cs 101, if it's the same, you code for c++, which is pretty easy.

Anyways, I don't like this guys easiness rating on ratemyprof, easy pass
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Also in on Computer Science. Niketalk study group anyone?
laugh.gif

Im with that idea man...i just signed up for the CS 101 and also the 2 entrepreneurship classes. gonna try and stick with it too.

Signed up for the Computer Science class as well, just for my personal interest.
Taking the Anatomy course as it might help me if I choose to go further into a medical field.

yeah I signed up for the comp sci 101 and tech entrepreneurship class. @ Boss Tycoon and Intelek I'm with you on the study group idea.

Originally Posted by godubs30

yeah I signed up for the comp sci 101 and tech entrepreneurship class. @ Boss Tycoon and Intelek I'm with you on the study group idea.

ALL THIS. 

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by godubs30

ALL THIS. 
I am def down. I am in on both and the Computer Security course. I am a IT guy so all courses I take serious. Want to work as a profession in network security, currently work as an IT tech, so this is free instant mental growth in my current field. I hope to start a mobile development/ IT consultant gig on the side....so yeah I am a bit excited about this to prep me for getting back in the full swing of school again. I at least say we link up on twitter and use that for comms 

Originally Posted by wcghost

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TY SIR.

Will be "taking" both Entrepreneurship classes, as well as Game Theory.

Not hating, but why on Earth would anyone take Game Theory for fun?!?!?! 
sick.gif

That class injured me, both physically and mentally. 

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TY SIR.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
game theory hits you like ndamukong suh

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TY SIR.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
game theory hits you like ndamukong suh
laugh.gif

Signed up for CS101. Once it starts up we should definitely get an official thread for us all to discuss. I'm gonna be a second semester senior next term and doing this will be much more relaxed and easy than a Pass/Fail class so why not take it for fun. Always been interested, hopefully we learn some stuff...

signed up for anatomy since its in my major and keeping fresh on it only helps.

props for posting

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

yale has a bunch on youtube, i started the game theory one, it was pretty good...but then i realized i'd be taking game theory in a couple years anyways, so i stopped
laugh.gif

just look up youtube edu, this is the ucla page for example http://www.youtube.com/user/UCLACourses
THANKS FOR THAT MIT LINK. HAS JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I WILL EVER NEED ON THERE. A LOT MORE INFO THAN THE STANFORD ONE.

Back
Top Bottom