Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know y'all will appreciate this. My brother strictly plays WW2 shooters on his pcmasterrace rig. game called Squad, there's a huge mod that completely overhauls it into Star Wars. True clone action one might yearn for since battlefront 2 is pretty family friendly and arcadeish. well... Disneyfied.

Wasn't being serious..

Really just only watch the Mandalorian. I have heard of Luke Skywalker before but don't even know how big of a character he is in SW.

evw.gif

watching rise of skywalker for the first time. im at the part where they find og anunoby’s ship and get sunk in quicksand. Its actually decent.

Going by the begining of this movie THIS should have been the start of the first sequel trilogy movie. you set the characters of finn and poe on the right track and not looking completely *** cheeks like in the first two movies. and have them already establised as the new gang. You could have had rey be leias top student, luke in exile, and han off doing his own thing. you got the droids like they had in every past movie and chewy for nostalgia and the lando cameo. have han cameo in the second movie to delve in kylo’s backstory. have han and leia die in the second movie to fully turn kylo dark. luke feels their deaths and comes out of exile in the third movie as the true jedi awakening to offset palpatine while rey battles ren.

is that so ****ing hard to do? god how does kathleen still have a job?

seeing leia slur while she talks in every movie is sad

One thing locked in to their vision that was definitely planned was to kill off the old guard one by one in each movie.

So gotta have that in there. Ford definitely wants Han dead.

Frodo knows all these “Star Wars facts” are such nonsense. Why does pertinent info like this have to come from a Snapple cap instead of any of the movies explaining it?

1DD1A265-A368-4118-A7C1-92A379C24308.jpeg

That Star Wars account has to be a joke account, right? Like they're just making **** up. :lol:

That Star Wars account has to be a joke account, right? Like they're just making **** up. :lol:

Considering its still iffy if anything outside of Mando-related shows even know what they’re doing, I’m certain these fact pages have as much claim to what’s canon as the Disney execs:lol:

my son’s bday today. he loves that helmet. he also got the kylo ren tie whisper and he explained to me that it’s like a tie interceptor (i was like calm down nerd). the babu frik shirt is a family joke cause that’s the closest to profanity we can get my son to say (yes, we are great parents trying to encourage our kid to swear 😂)

723C8C59-613E-4920-B12B-A557D5EFD4B4.jpeg

even though it was written in books lord of the rings knew how to treat a legend. gandalf old *** was ****ing **** up in all 3 movies.

while luke dies creating a projection of himself with a belly full of space monster milk from a pervy space monster😔

doing something 2 thousand year old lo pan and egg shen could do drunk or in their sleep 😑

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom