Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't see the big deal when all fans will continue to call it Slave 1.

Some writers/directors who are fans that make future Star Wars movies will continue to call it Slave 1 too.

how is fallen order? worth the $13?

or should I just get jedi outcast and jedi academy?

Solid game. Got it on disco for $30 CDN on PS4 Pro and felt it was worth every penny. If you have a PS5 or one of the new XBoxes play it on those - they've got the framerate at/near 60fps. The game stays close to the Star Wars lore and was a more overall enjoyable experience that the crap we got in the 'sequel trilogy'.

Some complained about traversal and having to run through the same areas more than once but it was a non issue for me and I got about 85-90% overall completion.

The only weakness of the game was the somewhat useless collectibles - it might've been worthwhile for those to boost stats by even smaller percentages but it's a minor nuance.

Solid game. Got it on disco for $30 CDN on PS4 Pro and felt it was worth every penny. If you have a PS5 or one of the new XBoxes play it on those - they've got the framerate at/near 60fps. The game stays close to the Star Wars lore and was a more overall enjoyable experience that the crap we got in the 'sequel trilogy'.

Some complained about traversal and having to run through the same areas more than once but it was a non issue for me and I got about 85-90% overall completion.

The only weakness of the game was the somewhat useless collectibles - it might've been worthwhile for those to boost stats by even smaller percentages but it's a minor nuance.
This. Great game but i'm just bout tired of Zeffo and those chests are useless.

So, safe to say we're going to see a lot more Omeeeeeega in the SW universe after the confirmed her lineage?

So, safe to say we're going to see a lot more Omeeeeeega in the SW universe after the confirmed her lineage?
not necessarily. as far as i know, there are no other clones or any other folks tied to that lineage except Boba and Omega.

Do the books that are canon ever go deeper into that bloodline?

Seen this on TikTok. Had to see it for myself when i was at Target today :lol: :smh:

73157ACD-ABB5-4567-B693-DE6770A3DBB6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom