Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tickets bought for Dec 17th, 7:30 showing. :pimp:

Can't believe just a lil over 3 weeks to go.

I remember seeing the Tweet like it was yesterday. One of the greatest days of my life. :lol:

So soon bruhs 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
What was the Genisys Khaleesi problem?

Kinda sad how the whole Lucas-ordeal unfolded.  I get that it's his baby and he has every right to do what he wants with it... just a shame that I, and a lot of other people, didn't like how it materialized.  Tough situation all around.  

The Lucas thing has always been kind of fascinating to me.

Does art belong to the audience or to the creator?

Star Wars is a very personal story to him and he apparently intended on it being told one, specific way. But once it was released the audiences interpreted things in ways he obviously didn't see coming

It feels like he used the prequels and re-releases to kind of take back Star Wars and make it his own again after it spent so much time sitting out in Pop Culture.

It's funny, but I mentioned it in the wrestling thread yesterday. As a big Star Wars and wrestling fan, I feel like both George Lucas and Vince McMahon have lost touch with their core audience. Both are very stubborn in their ways and always seem to do the opposite of what their fans want. No one can ever take away what they've done and you can't please everybody, but remember what got you there in the first place.

I was hyped for every SW movie in the PT and ROTS is even in my Top 2, but nothing from the prequels ever came close to the awesomeness that these trailers have been showing.

Been to both of my local walmarts about 12 times in the last week looking for this damn shock trooper :lol:

Back
Top Bottom