Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2014/10...tar-wars-math-question-jj-abrams-awnsers-pic/

I think it is!

fan3.jpg

fan4.jpg

Has Marvel released the new Star Wars comics?

I know the Vader comic is set for release February 2015.

Have any of the others been released?

Has Marvel released the new Star Wars comics?

I know the Vader comic is set for release February 2015.

Have any of the others been released?

I think they were letting Dark Horse finish the year up and then go full steam Marvel in Jan 2015. I'm pretty excited to see what they have cooked up though. Been missing some good SW comics recently.

I haven't read any comic titles in years but I'm going to start reading the new Star Wars when they start. That is, if the art & stories are good.

No one's really discussed the content in the trailer. Forgive me too, because I haven't read any of the interwebz spoilers that have been floating around for months until today. I read some of the light weight ones. So forgive me if this has been discussed already.

The planet the X-Wings & what looks like a Sith Lord looks like it could be Endor...

I just read Adam Driver & Lupita Nyong'o could be playing Jedi hunters & that Nyong'o could be a Sith witch.

Some folks on the interwebz is saying they're on Endor to look for Vader's remains...

I like the rumor about Luke in hiding because he's gotten so powerful that he's kinda gone mad & ish be levitating around him without him being conscious of it.

I can't believe we gotta wait a year for this flick, the crazy thing is time will fly by...

The cloaked Sith is Driver

This description of the scene where we see that Sith in the teaser was posted back in September

That will be John Boyega's job as he has a little light saber duel with Driver... I've seen the scene and wasn't sure whether [Ridley] was killed or not. She also gets captured by Driver. Boyega and Daisy arrive in a forest with snow falling, that's where the fight takes place. Don't know any [character] names, I've just seen the footage. Boyega with blue lightsaber and Driver with red. Just those 3 characters. Driver dressed in all black, sith costume. I'm only going off by what I've seen. Light saber was a standard one but with a cross light like on the handle for Drivers. Daisy on the floor, Boyega and Driver fighting. Driver does something with his hands and Boyega runs over to Dasiy already on the floor. A good comparison would be that [Driver] looked like Snape from Harry Potter."

Last edited:
Friend just told me this trilogy is being written by dude who wrote ep. V. So it should have an ep. 5 feel.

Is this movie supposed to be dark?

That's some **** I can get behind.

Last edited:
I was never a Star Wars fan at all because I personally think that George Lucas is mega corny.

I'll check this out though.

Not sure. But from the rumors I've read, a major twist is suppose to occur. On the same level as Ep V. 

Evil Luke Skywalker. I'm calling it. He couldn't escape from the darkness.

What'a Daisy Ridley's alignment? This **** better not turn into some weak *** love story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom