Starcraft 2?

Has this game been released in the Philippines? If so, where can I purchase it? Sorry, i'm new to the Philippines don't know any video game spots.

Has this game been released in the Philippines? If so, where can I purchase it? Sorry, i'm new to the Philippines don't know any video game spots.

according to my gamer friend it was released yesterday (after decades of waiting) to customers who pre-ordered it from authorized distributors (i.e. Data Blitz). you may check out the Data Blitz store near you but i think those who preordered it are prioritized...

HTH

according to my gamer friend it was released yesterday (after decades of waiting) to customers who pre-ordered it from authorized distributors (i.e. Data Blitz). you may check out the Data Blitz store near you but i think those who preordered it are prioritized...

HTH

At market market 4th floor i dont know whats the name of the store.besides olympic village...

At market market 4th floor i dont know whats the name of the store.besides olympic village...

kind of off-topic, but can someone tell me where i can buy windows software such as Windows XP, Windows XP and etc.

kind of off-topic, but can someone tell me where i can buy windows software such as Windows XP, Windows XP and etc.

^check out data blitz or other computer stores inside the malls for legit ones.

as for fakes, check out tiyangges selling CD's/DVD's

HTH

^check out data blitz or other computer stores inside the malls for legit ones.

as for fakes, check out tiyangges selling CD's/DVD's

HTH

Back
Top Bottom