Stared death in the face early this morning, and won.

bkmac

Banned
I will try and get a pic up, but let's just say I stared death in the face at 5AM this morning, and won.

Bad car accident where the car I was in flipped over off the side of the (black ice) road, and two friends and myself crawled out of the car under our own power, untouched without a bruise or scratch.

I swear to you it happened too fast to even fully explain right now or understand, but there is no way we should be alive (even though we all had our seatbelts on). I seriously now have a new perspective on life, because life literally flashed before my eyes. No longer will I be nervous about doing/saying/thinking something, I know now to prioritize much differently, and I will still continue to not have an ounce of hate towards anyone, because it's not worth the time and effort to have beef with anyone.

Stay up NT. If you're having a bad time in your life, keep it going, because there truly are better days which you are fortunate enough to live.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I will try and get a pic up, but let's just say I stared death in the face at 5AM this morning, and won.

Bad car accident where the car I was in flipped over off the side of the (black ice) road, and two friends and myself crawled out of the car under our own power, untouched without a bruise or scratch.

I swear to you it happened too fast to even fully explain right now or understand, but there is no way we should be alive (even though we all had our seatbelts on). I seriously now have a new perspective on life, because life literally flashed before my eyes. No longer will I be nervous about doing/saying/thinking something, I know now to prioritize much differently, and I will still continue to not have an ounce of hate towards anyone, because it's not worth the time and effort to have beef with anyone.

Stay up NT. If you're having a bad time in your life, keep it going, because there truly are better days which you are fortunate enough to live.
Glad you're ok. I've always liked you as an NT member. 

pimp.gif

I almost drown when I was younger, my life didn't flash before my eyes but I'm glad I'm alive

"Thank god you ain't too cool for the safe belt (like I am)"

Srs question tho. I know you said black ice was to blame, but was the driver drinking?

glad you're ok BK , scary %@*! for real ....

take time to enjoy the little things my dude, i know i am .....

Is this a joke?

Exact same story as that other dude's thread that said he almost died during the summer and only just remembered his password to share it with NT.

Somebody trollin'.

Had a similar experience, no ice though. Got cut off and lost control of my car doing 75, rolled, flipped, landed upside down. Crawled out without a scratch, passenger had a cut/gash on their leg but was OK otherwise.

Felt damn lucky to not be injured, makes you appreciate how fast life can be taken away from you.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Is this a joke?

Exact same story as that other dude's thread that said he almost died during the summer and only just remembered his password to share it with NT.

Somebody trollin'.
I'm Futuraming you right now.

Is this a joke?

Somebody trollin'.
3cd8a33a.png

Is this a joke?

Somebody trollin'.
3cd8a33a.png
grin.gif

You're getting warm.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Srs question tho. I know you said black ice was to blame, but was the driver drinking?
Nope, he tends to be the designated driver in our group of friends. My other friend and I didn't drink either.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Damn. Now you and your friends are all gone.

Final Destination.

RIP.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good to hear you and your friends are ok man.  

Is this a joke?

Somebody trollin'.
fry.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

Is this a joke?

Somebody trollin'.
fry.gif
There we go.

IDK why he thought I was trolling.

Back
Top Bottom