Starlito - "Ultimate Warrior"

Starlito_Ultimate_Warrior-front-large.jpg

back.jpg

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com

pimp.gif

LITO!

Are you from Tennessee Dre? Surprising if you're not... cool nonetheless
pimp.gif

Is this that ___ who be on some of those Yo Gotti songs? If so im def checking this. I liked his verses

Originally Posted by dreClark

Naw, I'm from NC but I @$** w/ Lito, Gotti and Don Trip

Stepbrothers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  No one in my area except me and my @#@%  bang wit Gotti, Lito, Don Trip and Zed...  Those my dudes

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Is this that ___ who be on some of those Yo Gotti songs? If so im def checking this. I liked his verses
Yeah thats him. Check out this tape and the Stepbrothers joint
pimp.gif

Star been cool but sheesh its like he stays at the same level doesnt try to expand and it gets old same thing that happen with Currensy over time

been f'in with All Star for a min. Him/Trip was snappin on that Stepbrothers tape....quality 6pm ridin music when you dolo.

The 'Shake Life' w/ him & Gotti > Jeezy's version (on the smooth, Jeezy has been huggin Gotti's/Memphis' flow for a min. Even that new N' in CTE, Skrilla, sound like a Yo Gotti clone).

I see where Cartune gettin at, but its not like he aint versatile. Semi-deep, street, club, smooth/'girl' ****. He do got his own zone tho.

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif

How can't you rock w/ that?

I know some ppl don't like him b/c of his voice

he has good beat selection, i give him that. and he get a co-sign from da homie Yo, which helps....but still 
lets just say he's the plies of the 'ville IMO

Back
Top Bottom