Start Snitching, Start Lying

Ever Though about Snitching on the Flea Market were there are an abundance of fake Jordans sold?
They Run up on them from time to time but not as often
I just saw a guy with Clear VI's on

devil.gif
Start Snitchen !!
devil.gif

I sent an email to nike about fakes one time and it was cause a dude approched me and kept bothering me about buying a pair of fake J's. I was eating withmy fam outside a wing place and a couple cars pulled up loaded with fake J's and a bunch of people started coming and buying them. I didn't really careabout it until the dude kept holding shoes up and yelling to me to check em out. I told him a dont mess with fakes and he tried saying they were authentic andkept bugging me about em. I usually agree with the people above, dont knock peoples hustle, and that its JB's problem, not mine. That guy just reallypissed me off though.

Originally Posted by atschach

I sent an email to nike about fakes one time and it was cause a dude approched me and kept bothering me about buying a pair of fake J's. I was eating with my fam outside a wing place and a couple cars pulled up loaded with fake J's and a bunch of people started coming and buying them. I didn't really care about it until the dude kept holding shoes up and yelling to me to check em out. I told him a dont mess with fakes and he tried saying they were authentic and kept bugging me about em. I usually agree with the people above, dont knock peoples hustle, and that its JB's problem, not mine. That guy just really pissed me off though.

werd get them fakes outta there

ok everybody knows there are fakes everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it just know what you have is real and be happy about it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Lmao.....not Snitchin' is kinna our way of punishing JB for putting out some of these crappy products
laugh.gif

ROFLMAO
roll.gif

SERIOUSLY!!! WE NEED A FULL LINE OF XIII'S

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Lmao.....not Snitchin' is kinna our way of punishing JB for putting out some of these crappy products
laugh.gif
yeah and whos buying those crappy products.......?
eyes.gif
..........US...you included

......so really we end up losing either way.....

let them do them... if they have fakes let them be... just dont buy it... you should take pics tho and post on nts sneaker showcase in the WDYWT...

JB should moitor the top selling fake colorways and drop thee authentic counter part ...

Originally Posted by you go boy

let them do them... if they have fakes let them be... just dont buy it... you should take pics tho and post on nts sneaker showcase in the WDYWT...

^^^ Co - Sign this..... 100%
laugh.gif

anyone saying "don't hate" and "i would never snitch" wouldn't be saying that if they bought a pair of fakes thinking they wereauthentic!

it happens all the time; someone will put a pair of authentics in the pic then send some fakes.

i say snitch, but only after you pop dude in his chops and flip his table upside down!

Back
Top Bottom