Started own software company - 1st iPhone app released

Hey all!

Just wanted to share a little bit of good news with the NT fam.
Myself, 3 close friends and my younger bro just recently started up our own software start-up.

This Monday, we just released our 1st iPhone app. We're releasing this as a free app. We're in this for the long haul (haven't quit our day jobs yet lol) and we just wanted to give the sdk a try with something simple and fun.

Here it is: Spin Party (a party wheel combined with the classic spin the bottle)

iphones.png

Download link: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/spin-party-party-starter-spin/id376961740?mt=8

Give it a try and let me know what you think. I'd love to exchange ideas (especially if you're into iPhones, technology, entrepreneurship, etc). Maybe we'll create something catered to NT'ers next.

What else?
Connect with us on fb and twitter!

Hey all!

Just wanted to share a little bit of good news with the NT fam.
Myself, 3 close friends and my younger bro just recently started up our own software start-up.

This Monday, we just released our 1st iPhone app. We're releasing this as a free app. We're in this for the long haul (haven't quit our day jobs yet lol) and we just wanted to give the sdk a try with something simple and fun.

Here it is: Spin Party (a party wheel combined with the classic spin the bottle)

iphones.png

Download link: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/spin-party-party-starter-spin/id376961740?mt=8

Give it a try and let me know what you think. I'd love to exchange ideas (especially if you're into iPhones, technology, entrepreneurship, etc). Maybe we'll create something catered to NT'ers next.

What else?
Connect with us on fb and twitter!

I like fam. It's easy to use and looks like a fun game to play at a kickback. Keep up the good work.

I like fam. It's easy to use and looks like a fun game to play at a kickback. Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by damilkman619

Thanks man. We've only field tested it once at a party last weekend. The girls seemed to get a kick outta it so that's good enough for me lol.

Originally Posted by damilkman619

Thanks man. We've only field tested it once at a party last weekend. The girls seemed to get a kick outta it so that's good enough for me lol.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Make a NT app so that it's easier for us to browse. We will pay for it. Thanks.

co-sign

and il will be downloading that app to help out nt fam

co-sign

and il will be downloading that app to help out nt fam

lol Don't think Yuku has an api but if there was, we could probably whip something up.

That said, there's a solution for the NT mods/owners:
1) Export all this data out of Yuku somehow
2) Buy some servers
3) Use vbulletin

lol Don't think Yuku has an api but if there was, we could probably whip something up.

2) Buy some servers
3) Use vbulletin

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Downloaded it. its actually pretty cool. Keep doing your thing man. I wish you success.

Thanks for the kind words. We're not trying to do too much with this app. Just wanted to keep it lean and solve one problem: help get girls drunk quicker at a party. lol

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Downloaded it. its actually pretty cool. Keep doing your thing man. I wish you success.

Thanks for the kind words. We're not trying to do too much with this app. Just wanted to keep it lean and solve one problem: help get girls drunk quicker at a party. lol

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

2) Buy some servers
3) Use vbulletin
Agrees. All forums I go to use this.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

2) Buy some servers
3) Use vbulletin
Agrees. All forums I go to use this.

Back
Top Bottom