Starting a business

doubt with just having 250k liquid you can get a franchise to approve you
there are franchise fee of 25-50k
then liquid start up costs
then net worth of 500k-2MM depending on franchise

250k, go buy 4 rental properties cash at 50-60k with minimal rehab
should yield 4k / month.  after approx 5-6yrs you should be able to get 100% return on your investment
still continuously cash flow 4k per month and have 100+% equity in your property, depending on appreciation, in this market values are dropping, but hopefully in an up market you will be able to sell for more
every 1.5-2yrs purchase another property all cash and add another 1k per month to your income
retire

Originally Posted by Rae

Don't you need experience with a business for a franchise company to accept you?
No. I co-own 2 Liberty Taxes
with half that money I would start a software company. Come up with ideas for applications. Hire freelance developers. Sell online, B2B, licence them. Build a portfolio and sale the company for multi millions 
happy.gif

The game is leaving brick and mortars set up shop online $50,000 building or $10 domain?

I want 15% 

Originally Posted by Rae

Don't you need experience with a business for a franchise company to accept you?
No. I co-own 2 Liberty Taxes
with half that money I would start a software company. Come up with ideas for applications. Hire freelance developers. Sell online, B2B, licence them. Build a portfolio and sale the company for multi millions 
happy.gif

The game is leaving brick and mortars set up shop online $50,000 building or $10 domain?

I want 15% 

dude with a half of mil dont listen to these dudes talking about buying into a franchise or starting a sneaker boutigue. With a half of mil you can start up a collection agency and make bank.

dude with a half of mil dont listen to these dudes talking about buying into a franchise or starting a sneaker boutigue. With a half of mil you can start up a collection agency and make bank.

your very own networking marketing/home-based business.

low risk, high rewards, tax advantages, limitless leveraged income, insane bonuses, international-business possibilities.

i have a full-time job and make anywhere from $600 to $2000 a week on the side.

p.s. it only takes $300 to get one started. holler at me for details!

your very own networking marketing/home-based business.

low risk, high rewards, tax advantages, limitless leveraged income, insane bonuses, international-business possibilities.

i have a full-time job and make anywhere from $600 to $2000 a week on the side.

p.s. it only takes $300 to get one started. holler at me for details!

I really agree with the multi-family living ideas. There is nothing like apartment buildings. Multiple streams of income, building will rise in value. You can leverage a business loan off of it. Just think its really wise.

Or a Wing Stop. Heard it only takes about 50k to start. Its a pure cash cow, AND you can accept EBT cards..(I know its $$*%#$ it, but were talking business and there aren't many feeelings in business) Just my thoughts, good luck

I really agree with the multi-family living ideas. There is nothing like apartment buildings. Multiple streams of income, building will rise in value. You can leverage a business loan off of it. Just think its really wise.

Or a Wing Stop. Heard it only takes about 50k to start. Its a pure cash cow, AND you can accept EBT cards..(I know its $$*%#$ it, but were talking business and there aren't many feeelings in business) Just my thoughts, good luck

Rent-Em-Spoons!!
Spoiler [+]
p184025_n175216_cc_v2_aa.jpg

Seriously, I would do the real estate rental thing. They have some dirt cheap properties out there that need minimal repairs, that you can rent out.

Rent-Em-Spoons!!
Spoiler [+]
p184025_n175216_cc_v2_aa.jpg

Seriously, I would do the real estate rental thing. They have some dirt cheap properties out there that need minimal repairs, that you can rent out.

My pops does accounting work for some Indian dudes who are making a killing in the liquor business in Orlando. You'll have to purchase or lease the various liquor and beverages licenses but once you own it you can always sell or lease it to someone else plus its a cash business.

I was thought storage units was a good idea because of virtually no upkeep costs.

My pops does accounting work for some Indian dudes who are making a killing in the liquor business in Orlando. You'll have to purchase or lease the various liquor and beverages licenses but once you own it you can always sell or lease it to someone else plus its a cash business.

I was thought storage units was a good idea because of virtually no upkeep costs.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

id say go the franchise route. the companies are already established and so is the market. the companies give u all of the materials, skills, and training needed to successfully run a business
this what i was thinkin...

with $250K, you could start a few Subways up...

those are the cheapest to start up, and have the highest percentage of return...

look into college campuses, business districts, and health-minded areas of the country...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you run the businesses efficiently for about 10 years, you'll have BACK your $250K...

buy a few more, then once you get ya bread all the way up, by bunches of stock in the company.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also, look into stuff that's recession proof, or areas where people will always be in...

if everybody stopped doing everything right now, what state will they reach?... being dirty, being hungry, and being sick...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

id say go the franchise route. the companies are already established and so is the market. the companies give u all of the materials, skills, and training needed to successfully run a business
this what i was thinkin...

with $250K, you could start a few Subways up...

those are the cheapest to start up, and have the highest percentage of return...

look into college campuses, business districts, and health-minded areas of the country...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you run the businesses efficiently for about 10 years, you'll have BACK your $250K...

buy a few more, then once you get ya bread all the way up, by bunches of stock in the company.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also, look into stuff that's recession proof, or areas where people will always be in...

if everybody stopped doing everything right now, what state will they reach?... being dirty, being hungry, and being sick...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom