Starting the day off taking an L.... Just paid a $237 towing ticket. Vol. Mickey D's

jpzx

Supporter
Late to class, had to scramble.... parked in a McDonalds parking spot that clearly said "Will Tow if you leave property" so it's 100% my fault and I get it.

-Had a class from 9:45-11:00 AM, and one from 11:15-12:30 PM. And then another from 2:30-3:45... was planning on moving it between 12:30 and 2:30.
-Friend gave me a ride over to the spot from class.... the empty spot.
-No car there. :x

What the hell goes into that $237 bill? Why THAT high? It was actually $220, and then tax.

Yes, I know I'm an idiot. I just didn't know they had the balls to move someone's car if they didn't have proof they WEREN'T on property. ****.

Made me want to:

View media item 567149

Last edited:
Fam getting your car towed in my city will run you $500 once all parties involved get off in your face. You gotta pay OPD, the impound lot, and the towe company.

I feel you though, was on my way to first class of the semester on Tuesday and got stopped for no reason by some CHP pig. No ticket just 20 min late for the first day of class. :smh:

Last edited:
Went to a house party a couple months ago.....

House was in a culdisac....

Culdisac full of cars......

I pick the nearest available spot and immediately go inside to get my drank on......

Come out at 1 am.....

There's a ticket on my windsheild.....

I parked in front of a fire hydrant.....

$350 or they coming for my license.....

Everyone else is excited for payday that weekend.....

reminds me when I was in college and decided to get some chipotle after class...

it was about 2pm and parking lot was packed so I parked on the street.

eat my delicious chicken fajita burrito and walk back to my car only to find a $70 street cleaning ticket

street cleaning at 2PM???

most expensive burrito I've ever had :smh:

I know the feeling bro. Just did defensive driving school ($225) because I got snapped by a traffic camera making a right turn on red. The ticket was $450
sick.gif
 but luckily they gave me the option of taking a class. 

Im thankful I've never had my car towed though. 

Last edited:

I know the feeling bro. Just did defensive driving school ($225) because I got snapped by a traffic camera making a right turn on red. The ticket was $450
sick.gif
 but luckily they gave me the option of taking a class. 

Im thankful I've never had my car towed though. 
Bro u should had ignored it, its nothing they can do except use a scare tacit into u paying

Back in the day my old man went to some concert in the area. He and everybody else come outside after the concert to leave. EVERY car in the row had a ticket. My father decided to switch his ticket with the one belonging to the car in front of him. Couple weeks later, his ticket is paid and my father never pays the other guy's.

You thought they were playing. They weren't going miss out on that easy $220. :lol:

What if I worked at McDonald's and had left the property on my lunch break to get a bite to eat, came back, and my car was gone.

How can they prove that the person who's car it is shouldn't be there or isn't on property? And be confident enough to tow someone's car half a city away.

Just curious.

dont feel bad bro last week i got a 55 dollar parking ticket.

Then, later the same day i got and 120 moving violation plus a 60 SEAT BELT ticket.

ALL in one day! can you say pissed?!?!?

could not even plead with the lame a** bike cop because i was a little under the influence. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

its cool though cause these cops cant hold me back
smokin.gif
haha.....

What if I worked at McDonald's and had left the property on my lunch break to get a bite to eat, came back, and my car was gone.

How can they prove that the person who's car it is shouldn't be there or isn't on property? And be confident enough to tow someone's car half a city away.

Just curious.
im sure they asked everyone who was on the clock that day if that was their car haha....

Back in the day my old man went to some concert in the area. He and everybody else come outside after the concert to leave. EVERY car in the row had a ticket. My father decided to switch his ticket with the one belonging to the car in front of him. Couple weeks later, his ticket is paid and my father never pays the other guy's.

Im going to try this.

that happened to me a month ago

i got like 6 warnings from security on my windshield. i was like "they dont have the balls to tow ME!"

next day i park there again and 2 hrs later, my whip gone

i swear my pockets aint been right since :smh:

Reminds me of when I met up with some chick that lived off campus. Smashed, slept over, go to leave, walk to my car...see a ticket im like damn whatever...walk around and theirs a ******g boot!!!

Long story short, i parked on the wrong side and i couldnt be parked there within the hrs 6am - 8pm...I walked outside literally at 6:07 smh.

Cost to get the boot off was about $245

damn homie...i feel your pain...

looks like your friend set you up...made you take that L...make him split that ticket

Just curious.

I work in parking enforcement during the summers so my opinion is there was someone watching you. I usually post up in a spot that potential violators can't see me and as soon as they walk off, that's when I jump out and tag em. If that wasn't the case, the officer probably chalked your tires (writing down time in notepad), and when he came back around and found your vehicle still there, decided you violated and needed to be tagged and towed.

EDIT: Just to add some comedy, I used to supervise a couple of large plazas across the street from an amusement park. If people tried to park in our lots, I had to tell them we would tag and tow (the tow was just a threat cus we would rarely do that there) their vehicles as soon as they left the premises. On rare occasions, dudes would mouth off to me and say they would fight me if they came back and found anything on their car. So what I would do was just print the ticket and toss it in the trash. Then after about a month, they would receive a letter in the mail informing them that they need to pay the fine, and that the voluntary payment option which was cheaper could no longer be paid.

Last edited:
Reminds me of when I met up with some chick that lived off campus. Smashed, slept over, go to leave, walk to my car...see a ticket im like damn whatever...walk around and theirs a ******g boot!!!

Long story short, i parked on the wrong side and i couldnt be parked there within the hrs 6am - 8pm...I walked outside literally at 6:07 smh.

Cost to get the boot off was about $245
That's why you gootta have 24s playa, ain't no not big enough to stop me

Damn, some of you guys really got it good. Most painful ticket for me was just last summer when I parked just right after the "no parking from here to corner" sign to get me a $6 plate of halal and between the 45 seconds it took me to get my food, I came back to a $165 ticket :smh:

Just curious.

I work in parking enforcement during the summers so my opinion is there was someone watching you. I usually post up in a spot that potential violators can't see me and as soon as they walk off, that's when I jump out and tag em. If that wasn't the case, the officer probably chalked your tires (writing down time in notepad), and when he came back around and found your vehicle still there, decided you violated and needed to be tagged and towed.
I hate you

if you have out of state tags/license don't pay it. I caught a speeding ticket when I lived in Memphis for 2 years, but I never switched my tags or license from Maryland. Disregarded that ticket and acquired my currency.

Seen that happen plenty of times in my neighborhood. They park in a lot, and go across the street or down the block to stores that have no spots/meter parking. Once they walk on over, a tow truck swoops in and the car is theirs.

Ironically, I learned my lesson not to pull that move again in a McDonalds parking lot. I had to go to the post office next door, figured my car was safe in Mickey D's. No sooner do I park and walk, does a tow truck swoop in and hook up the car next to mine. I quickly got back in mine and found parking across the street.

How did the person who paid his ticket not realize they were paying a ticket that didn't have their car info on it? :lol:

Last edited:
Man, been taking some L's this year... **** don't phase me though, life is still good. Can't enjoy the peaks without the valley's. *shrugs*

Had my car towed a couple of times when I worked at NTLA, :smh:, Beverly Hills is no joke. Took those L's and kept it moving, just laugh about it now.

Back
Top Bottom