Starting to notice something/ the forgotten shoes

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^ Maybe on this XI................But not on the Others.
oh god, my heart just jumped into my ribcage, I hope they go back to OG style molds

OG style =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

The space jams will be dropping thats for sure, dont know too much about the others tho...
You Will Soon. And Judging from the Samples Excellent Pre-2001 Quality will be returning to to Jordan Brand. Nuff Said.

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Stop^^^^
I don't like abusive relationships. The abuser always promised 2 fix their abusive tendencies. Never works tho.
CDP molds confirmed btw

Damn CDP molds...
smh.gif

Like I said before. I wouldn't be to quick to say that the Spacejams are using the CDP Molds. It wouldn't make sense for the others do not............

Greatest Goliath any chance for Nike Air other people can say it doesn't matter. But for the hell im about to go through to get those releases next year Iwanna see it.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

The space jams will be dropping thats for sure.

And when they do, get your sleeping bags, prepare to wake up early and load your pistols because the havoc is about to begin. The hype has already begun. I just can not see these being an easy cop (regardless of mold, material, quality or quantity). In hypebeast terms, Air Jordan XI means: Mandatory purchase. And Space Jam means: PANDEMONIUM!

You make it sound like theres going to be a massive riot
laugh.gif
Hopefully when the space jams release ill be able to find a og or older retro pair for not to bad a price
In '01 there were riots for the XI's out here. I heard that they had them in east coast too. Since they're so easy to obtain where youare, pick me up pair and save me trouble.

Hey, I appreciate almost everyone having something relevant to say about my topic, instead of showing a 15 second Indiana Jones clip to try to flame me. Like Isaid in the other post, I've been on niketalk for 8 years as well. Don't let the post count fool you. Back to what I was sayin

Yes, I also believe that JB could've dropped more colors of the 10s and 16s as well. I know alot of people on Niketalk wouldn't mind seeing thewhite/midnight navy 16s again.

But in another thread with the Chicago 10s, someone said that they are goin to be releasing some of the City series. And I sure would like to have my hands onthe seattle 10s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanx Goliath for the 11 info

The space jams will be dropping thats for sure, dont know too much about the others tho...
You Will Soon. And Judging from the Samples Excellent Pre-2001 Quality will be returning to to Jordan Brand. Nuff Said.

eek.gif

Once Again MarcSJ08 info the Spacjams coming out is true. The Spacejams are indeed coming out. So are Black/White Playoff XIII's as well and Many other Goodies Too
eek.gif
09 or 10 for those XIII my man?

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

eek.gif

eek.gif

Any chance you know about a sneaker that is supposed to have something to do with Italy?

Space Jams will drop. 100% fact, but if this is the case, lets start making some infared 6 threads so JB can notice that, all hell is gonna break loose whenthey retro these again.

I've got my eye on some ds og XII's right now, but I might have to hold off if the upcoming retros have "pre 01 quality."
What to do? Anyway, thanks for all the updates GG.

oh oh gg, i wonder what that means, a patent leather retro? Are you talking about an ugly colorway or quality issue? Guess we'll just have to wait and see,my prediction is an ugly patent leather colorway coming out

Originally Posted by c4

I've got my eye on some ds og XII's right now, but I might have to hold off if the upcoming retros have "pre 01 quality."
What to do? Anyway, thanks for all the updates GG.

Been rockin my OG Taxi's... far superior quality to the bred and playoff XII retros I had where the soles fell off.

Back
Top Bottom