Stay Classy Cubs Fans!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by Fade On You

!!%% anything Philly and that low-life city.
631253243d74f6fab88f7591564cd04159f0e7f.gif

$%!% Pittsburgh.
ae43538144567eaf6adeb645ff06471b3844505.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bijald0331

from deadspin

25ibwp0.jpg
roll.gif

OBVIOUSLY THE THROWER IS WEARING A V-NECK BABY T SHIRT WITH WHITE SUNGLASSES... TYPICAL CHICAGO CUB FAIRY!!!! WHO REALLY ROCKS WHITE SHADES????
indifferent.gif
Come on now. This guy is the exception not the rule. If you just wanna hate on Cubs fans, you don't need an excuse, just hate away. It is yourgod given right to hate the fans of other teams. No one can stop you. Just dont try hide behind the excuse that every Cub fan is like this dude.

Seriously though, who wears white shades?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

$%!% Pittsburgh.
ae43538144567eaf6adeb645ff06471b3844505.gif

Im lost here..........U a steelers fan or a Pitt panthers fan??? Cause i know you dont like the Pirates.

I am a fan of no Pittsburgh teams, I merely agree that Philly is a low life city.

Whoever threw the beer was a moron, but it's not a big deal. Vic caught the ball, no harm done, the guy got tossed, probably for life, and he got abubblegum wrapper thrown at him, what more do you want?
laugh.gif

No hurt feelings. Dude looks very typical of the kind of guys that would be an A-hole, regardless of what teams hat he is wearing. Cubs fans take a lot of heatbecause of idiots like this and I just get tired of it.

Well the Chicago Cubs and Shane Victorino have filed an official complaint against this guy. No one seems to know who he is, so the great search for the beertosser of 2009 is on!!!

Would have been better for him if he just got caught at the game. Now he will get charged with assault and possibly battery. He probably would have just beenbanned from the park.

$%!% Pittsburgh.
24g372r.gif

laugh.gif
you stay salty. What do you expect though first born look where he's from, stayclassy philly.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

1 championship in 26 years or so...in baseball.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Owwww id be salty too!!

I hated the fans at Wrigley in the bleachers, one of the worst games I have ever been to. Thing is, I know those aren't "true" Cubs fans, butgive the fanbase a bad name. Cubs are one of the few teams that as a Pirate fan, I can still talk trash with.

Side thought, I can see how people love Wrigley. Going out in Wrigleyville before/after, etc is a great time, just the people around me were a bunch ofd-bags. You just knew they didn't know/care about the team, but getting completely jacked up and acting like idiots

I just saw on SC that dude turned himself in. can't wait for the details to come out. Internet about to railroad him.

Phillies center fielder Shane Victorino filed a police report Thursday, a day after getting doused with beer while making a catch at Wrigley Field. JohnMacchione of Bartlett, Ill., was charged with one count of battery and one count of illegal conduct within a sports facility. Victorino was hit with a cup ofbeer thrown from the bleachers in the Phillies' 12-5 win over the Cubs. The All-Star outfielder received an apology from Cubs management.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ll.today.1st.ld.writethru.1249/#ixzz0OAbm90Th

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Phillies center fielder Shane Victorino filed a police report Thursday, a day after getting doused with beer while making a catch at Wrigley Field. John Macchione of Bartlett, Ill., was charged with one count of battery and one count of illegal conduct within a sports facility. Victorino was hit with a cup of beer thrown from the bleachers in the Phillies' 12-5 win over the Cubs. The All-Star outfielder received an apology from Cubs management.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ll.today.1st.ld.writethru.1249/#ixzz0OAbm90Th

laugh.gif
*+!+!! Crybaby
roll.gif

"He hit me with a beer!! Im filing a police report!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Phillies center fielder Shane Victorino filed a police report Thursday, a day after getting doused with beer while making a catch at Wrigley Field. John Macchione of Bartlett, Ill., was charged with one count of battery and one count of illegal conduct within a sports facility. Victorino was hit with a cup of beer thrown from the bleachers in the Phillies' 12-5 win over the Cubs. The All-Star outfielder received an apology from Cubs management.

laugh.gif
*+!+!! Crybaby
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

good.

I agree gotta put a stop to crap like that. Handle your alcohol better...literally

I have no problem throwing the book at these kind of people. If someone came into my place of work and threw beer on me I would be pissed off. But then I wouldyell BEER FIGHT!! and it would be on.

laugh.gif
*+!+!! Crybaby
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're laughing about this?
eyes.gif

This is something I agree with.

Back
Top Bottom