Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

So i saw on youtube... something about brad pitt fight clubs abs.. he said he did not direct ab workouts, he ate
–> He consumed 6 meals per day and his only supplements included a whey protein powder and occasional use of protein bars.

–> Most common protein selections included lean turkey and chicken, fish, eggs and fat free dairy products, such as cottage cheese.

–> Carbs were kept to a minimum and included wholewheat choices, grains, various vegetables, oats and rice cakes…all of which were tapered off toward the end of the day.

–> Breakfast: 6 egg whites (a few yolks added in) and 75 grams of oatmeal with raisins for added taste. Pitt also substituted a protein shake for the eggs if he was short on time.

–> Morning snack: canned tuna in wholewheat pita wraps.

–> Lunch: 2 chicken breasts, with 75-100 grams of brown rice and green vegetables.

–> Afternoon snack: protein bar or whey protein shake and 1 banana (this was pre-workout time).

–> Post-workout snack: another whey protein shake and 1 banana.

–> Supper: grilled fish or chicken, more brown rice, veggies and a large salad.

–> Bedtime snack: low fat cottage cheese or a casein protein shake.

So i just keep to this... and do like
75 push ups,
50 pull ups
per day
run 6 miles 2wice a week
and take sunday off

should that get me lean and cut?

and no, i do NOTHING right now ... just work. I eat alright food.. i guess.. not alot of fast food... sodas here and there.. small belly.... not lean but def not even approaching fat.. i just want the washboard abs.. i work 6 days a week... prolly walk back and forth 45 hours a week... just walking lol..... dont smoke.. drink occasionally i guess..
Any advice?

Sup Gais.......I'm 5'9 240 former college football player but, I quit the team going into my senior year to concentrate on my classes and to get into grad school for PT, but I've been meaning on starting a mean workout regime like it was when I was playing football I want to get back down to 215-220, I wanted to start INSANITY and run about two miles a day along with lifting weights on the regular like I was when I was playing have any of you guys ever done this? Eating is my main thing I always have problems with......I've taken many kinesiology courses I'm a senior so I kind of know what I'm doing but I just want to know if any of ya'll have been lifting weights while trying to cut fat at the same time.......I just want to lean up really....last time I maxed out on bench I hit 225 x 15 times, then the next day tried 315 i hit that 5 times my squat i know for a fact I can get under there and hit 400 the most i ever got was 505, and my power clean was 300, i know ill prob lose a lot of strength leaning up when doing so much cardio but, just wanted to see what you guys though

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

In order to have died after only a few years of juicing this fool must have dosed himself with amounts fit for a horse. 
Just another fool whose given juice a bad name. 
He actually was born with a congestive heart condition that he was unaware of.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

i just want the washboard abs
If this is all you're after, then yeah, what you posted above can get you there...easily.
Thanks bro 
pimp.gif
 How many months of sticking to that do i need to see major results?

In order to have died after only a few years of juicing this fool must have dosed himself with amounts fit for a horse. 
He actually was born with a congestive heart condition that he was unaware of.
I don't need the BS stories put out to cover up some young fools legacy. 
Let's say he had a heart condition. Steroids exacerbated it. Many people have heart conditions that they're unaware of. They don't catch heart attacks in their early 20's "just because".  Just my opinion, but it was prob the AAS ,diuretics, and recreational drugs that did him in. 

As a  result of his case, they'll be further crackdowns on juice. It's easier to collectively punish in such cases. 

If this is all you're after, then yeah, what you posted above can get you there...easily.
Thanks bro 
pimp.gif
I can't say without knowing where you currently stand.

I don't need the BS stories put out to cover up some young fools legacy. 
Let's say he had a heart condition. Steroids exacerbated it. Many people have heart conditions that they're unaware of. They don't catch heart attacks in their early 20's "just because".  Just my opinion, but it was prob the AAS ,diuretics, and recreational drugs that did him in. 
As a  result of his case, they'll be further crackdowns on juice. It's easier to collectively punish in such cases.
Not trying to cover anything up. I agree that his steroid use played a part in this.

Thanks bro 
pimp.gif

My guess is that if you stick to what you posted for a consistent 5 months, you'll be where you want to be. You'll see results long before then though. But I'm thinking Pitt didn't get to
Fight Club status in less than 3 months. So give yourself at least that much time and go from there.

Do not get Cell Tech, not only does it suck as a supplement, but you don't need it.
It's not going to be magic and transform you. Nothing will. Only you will. Everyone asks questions, "there are no stupid questions"? 

Who are we kidding.

YOU have to put in the time, work and effort. You have to dedicate yourself. And prove it to yourself. 

Before you go and spend money on a product, prove to yourself that it's worth it.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Do not get Cell Tech, not only does it suck as a supplement, but you don't need it.
It's not going to be magic and transform you. Nothing will. Only you will. Everyone asks questions, "there are no stupid questions"? 

Who are we kidding.

YOU have to put in the time, work and effort. You have to dedicate yourself. And prove it to yourself. 

Before you go and spend money on a product, prove to yourself that it's worth it.

Well said. To get where most people in this thread want to be, there is absolutely no need for supplements.

Whats up everyone, since we're talking about physiques we'd like to attain, can someone put me on a way to get this?

oguchionyewu.jpg

I've posted that a while back as my goal physique and it still is. Maybe a little bigger on the shoulders/arms, but other than that it's exactly what I'm aiming for. Of course this dude is much taller than me (6'5" and I'm 5'8"), so I wouldn't mind looking a little stockier/thicker.

Problem is I don't know how I'd go about getting this. Hopefully I posted at the right time cause it seems dudes are relating workouts to target bodies, can someone help me out? Thanks ahead of time.

^ Start a beginners program. Gain strength. "Listen to your body". Understand its movements and what it needs. Take your time. Work hard for a few years
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Whats up everyone, since we're talking about physiques we'd like to attain, can someone put me on a way to get this?

oguchionyewu.jpg

I've posted that a while back as my goal physique and it still is. Maybe a little bigger on the shoulders/arms, but other than that it's exactly what I'm aiming for. Of course this dude is much taller than me (6'5" and I'm 5'8"), so I wouldn't mind looking a little stockier/thicker.

Problem is I don't know how I'd go about getting this. Hopefully I posted at the right time cause it seems dudes are relating workouts to target bodies, can someone help me out? Thanks ahead of time.
I'm a 'to each his own kinda guy', but out of all the great physiques out there, I don't see why anyone would strive for this as their goal.

There's nothing appealing about his physique, IMHO.

oguchionyewu.jpg
I'mma have to agree with SNEAKERKING....his physique isn't all that, probably a years work of lifting and just cardio every now and than to maintain low body fat.
If you can get your diet right and start lifting, you can get this in months...

What's the best method to loose those love handles?
My friend is obsessed with them and she is really getting
on my nerves. She's not even fat, she's a size 3.

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

What's the best method to loose those love handles?
My friend is obsessed with them and she is really getting
on my nerves. She's not even fat, she's a size 3.

Run, swim, etc....any type of cardio really
there's no such thing as spot reduction so you have to reduce body fat as a whole if you'd like to see them go away

oguchionyewu.jpg

I'm a 'to each his own kinda guy', but out of all the great physiques out there, I don't see why anyone would strive for this as their goal.

Yeah I know it's not the biggest physique, heck I've posted it before and people said it was average.

But I like that look cause I like the lean athlete look, I don't want to look like I've actually been trying to get big, if you know what I mean. I play basketball a lot so I'm still training as an athlete, but I like the aesthetics of this physique (pause). I mean I'd go for bigger arms/shoulders, maybe a little bigger chest, but overall I'd like to look like that.

What irks me is how much most juicers downplay the contribution of juice to their results.
 I have nothing against it at all but give credit to where it is due.

I don't think it's so much juicers downplaying the contribution. Most people that juice and have great body's put in work. They train harder eat better sleep more and make it a lifestyle. Just sticking a needle in your behind isn't gonna get you there. So yeah the juice let's you go above and beyond what you could of done naturally but it's not some magic potion that let's you sit on your butt and become a monster like some people, I'm not saying you, think.

Why does it not make sense to strive for that as a goal? 

I'mma have to agree with SNEAKERKING....his physique isn't all that, probably a years work of lifting and just cardio every now and than to maintain low body fat.If you can get your diet right and start lifting, you can get this in months...

So?  Everyone must have a physique or goal of a physique that is considered above average?

Originally Posted by alhubley

What irks me is how much most juicers downplay the contribution of juice to their results.
 I have nothing against it at all but give credit to where it is due.

I don't think it's so much juicers downplaying the contribution. Most people that juice and have great body's put in work. They train harder eat better sleep more and make it a lifestyle. Just sticking a needle in your behind isn't gonna get you there. So yeah the juice let's you go above and beyond what you could of done naturally but it's not some magic potion that let's you sit on your butt and become a monster like some people, I'm not saying you, think.
Agreed. I can respect people that use it responsibly, they still have to put in a hell of a lot of work and they pretty much model their lives after their goals.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Why does it not make sense to strive for that as a goal? 
I'mma have to agree with SNEAKERKING....his physique isn't all that, probably a years work of lifting and just cardio every now and than to maintain low body fat.If you can get your diet right and start lifting, you can get this in months...

So?  Everyone must have a physique or goal of a physique that is considered above average?

Well, first of all, Id say that physique is above average. Anybody that doesnt have 20% body fat has a better physique than the average person. That being said, homie doesnt look amazing, just good. I think its cool as a short term goal, but after a year Im sure he'll aspire to something greater and more demanding.

You can make your long-term goal to look like somebody insanely aesthetic, but stepping stone goals are useful IMO so it doesnt seem too daunting. Id say aspire for dudes physique now, but don't make it your ultimate goal, because after lifting for a while and sticking to your diet and rest, you'll start looking at things differently and start seeing the flaws in his build. I mean SC already pointed out he would want his chest, shoulders and arms to be bigger.

Back
Top Bottom