STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do any of you have a Nike Fuelband? How has it helped you? And has it been more so of a mental thing?

Thanks!

Are you sub %10 bf? If not, why bulk?
You'd be better off getting there and then building lean muscle on top of that and not have to cut again.
But idk your goals which is why I'm asking.
Whole food > All
But any whey protein will get you there

Did u just ask why bulk?

someone educate this man on why we bulk......

I'm having a problem I'm posting to see if anyone in here maybe able to help me or point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to cut down on my weight while maintaining my muscle that I have gained but my problem is I'm looking to try to add a protein shake that is the most healthiest and the most organic,as close as I can get.But my problem is that I can't consume a high level of protein nor can I consume alot of sugar either,do to being a diabetic.I was wondering is there something actually out there for someone like me? or am I better off just sticking to the idea of making a protein shake myself.like intended to do.

Any suggestion or responce would be helpful...thanks

Are you sub %10 bf? If not, why bulk?
You'd be better off getting there and then building lean muscle on top of that and not have to cut again.
But idk your goals which is why I'm asking.
Whole food > All
But any whey protein will get you there

Did u just ask why bulk?

someone educate this man on why we bulk......

LMAO AT PEOPLE MISUSING THE TERM BULKING.

THE IDEA OF BULKING SEEMS TO BE A TERM NOOBS USE THIS DAY AS AN EXCUSE TO BE FAT AND EAT DIRTY.

TRUE BULKING ENTAILS AN INCREASE IN MUSCLE MASS, BUT ALSO SOME BF IS ADDED.

SO WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO ADD BF WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN THE IDEAL BF RANGE.

Tuna sandwich with avAcado. N avacado smoothie. :smokin

Smoothie is sooooooo good.

Last edited:
It's easier to build muscle while "bulking up" because your body will get all possible energy and protein to do it. This will also make you gain fat depending on how big your calorie surplus is but some people think it's worth it to bulk up to gain muscle faster and then lose the extra fat.

Eat big get big.

There is clean bulk and dirty bulk.

Slow lean gains will take you longer to gain muscle unless your a noob.

headed to the gym. holidays, shmolidays...i have work to do.

merry christmas brothern!

Been getting "you lost weight!" compliments all day.

Ate terribly though, cant wait to for back day tomorrow morning.

Train hard this week fellas.

Nah, I'm not sub 10%. I'm somewhere between 12-15%, probably more due to the massive amount of sugar I ate within the last 2 days.

2-3 weeks at 2700 will probably push me under 160. I'm only going to do a slow, lean bulk so I'll have a minimal cutting phase afterwards if any at all.

guys help, por favor

IM trying to get ready for boot camp. Don't have an exact date yet but want to be as fit as possible, even thought I know it wont be enough.

I cant do many crunches, maybe 30 before quitting. I need to get to 60 in 2 minutes to pass. Any recommendations?

guys help, por favor

IM trying to get ready for boot camp. Don't have an exact date yet but want to be as fit as possible, even thought I know it wont be enough.

I cant do many crunches, maybe 30 before quitting. I need to get to 60 in 2 minutes to pass. Any recommendations?

thats one every second. get in shape. do cardio and keep doing the crunches. it will improve.

thats one every second. get in shape. do cardio and keep doing the crunches. it will improve.

thanks famb but forgot to mention I get back pains sometimes, might be because I dont work on my core like I should. Do the ab machines help? I can do more with them and go harder with no back pain but Ive read that those machine are bs

USMC bootcamp btw, thanks

out of curiousity, would pre-wo supplements like superpump max come back positive for anything on a drug test?

killer chest workout today. only the regulars were there, which was cool, room to move around and do what I needed when I wanted. Extremely productive today I think. lots of good incline work. finishing with heavy dips.

Back
Top Bottom