STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i need to find a new gym. It's nice because it's always empty but there's never anyone to give a spot. I feel like I'm selling myself short on heavy days.

Yall track your sugar consumption? How much do you guys suggest?

Also how many geams of carbs for an active person? Myfitnesspal has me goaled at 300g of carbs and like 90g of sugar, which looks funny.

Im good at managing calories, may just limit my carb and sugar intake. I figure thats whats preventing me from getting my six pack. I see the first 2 up top and can feel 4, but my lower stomach is gross.
laugh.gif
Loose skin and whatnot.
Carbs pre and post workout. Keep sugar to a minimum and remember that fruit has sugar too. Sugar is poison.
Lol @ sugar is poison.... certainly isn't. Maybe a case for table sugar...or gmo sweeteners.

<100 g throughout the week, don't really track it though (most comes from fruit and sweet potatoes)

The carb and sugar intake is not what is keeping you from getting a six pack. It is simply your body fat percentage... if you want to see the lower abs you gotta get that BF% down further

I eat pb2 alll the time. Mix a little water in it throw it on some rice cakes or mix a little protein in there. You good

Ive lost 50lbs already since the summer. Anymore weight and ill look loke a crackhead.
laugh.gif

Everyones already been telling me im too skinny now. I goaled myself at a six pack, and goddammit I want it.
Do you... but sometimes the cost of a six pack aint worth it. You could do a slow bulk and throw in some HIIT couple times a week... would serve as a body recomp

Ive been big my whole life bros. To me, its worth it. I dont have to maintain a hard visible 6 pack, but atleast actually genuinely work for one and show it would be amazing.

If youve had a 6 pack your whole life, of course you would be like "meh, not that great".

Ive been big my whole life bros. To me, its worth it. I dont have to maintain a hard visible 6 pack, but atleast actually genuinely work for one and show it would be amazing.

If youve had a 6 pack your whole life, of course you would be like "meh, not that great".
You can do it mane. Front squats, weighted knee raises, toes to bar, weighted crunches/ side crunches, russian twists, ab wheel, stir the pots... all do wonders

Yall track your sugar consumption? How much do you guys suggest?

Also how many geams of carbs for an active person? Myfitnesspal has me goaled at 300g of carbs and like 90g of sugar, which looks funny.

Im good at managing calories, may just limit my carb and sugar intake. I figure thats whats preventing me from getting my six pack. I see the first 2 up top and can feel 4, but my lower stomach is gross. :lol: Loose skin and whatnot.

Carbs pre and post workout. Keep sugar to a minimum and remember that fruit has sugar too. Sugar is poison.

Elaborate please? Sugars poison?

Bro... it starts in the liver. The liver converts excess glucose (sugar) into fatty acids then it's returned into your blood stream and stored into fat storing regions such as your chest, abs, obliques, and butt. The paleo diet is the way to go. Completely cut out simple sugars and carbs... that's the bro science.

Bro... it starts in the liver. The liver converts excess glucose (sugar) into fatty acids then it's returned into your blood stream and stored into fat storing regions such as your chest, abs, obliques, and butt. The paleo diet is the way to go. Completely cut out simple sugars and carbs... that's the bro science.

sooo everyone who isn't fat is on paleo?

your explanation doesn't mean everyone needs to do that in order to have 6 pack abs...

does it help to stay away from simple sugars and carbs. yes.
Is it required no.

Last edited:
sooo everyone who isn't fat is on paleo?

your explanation doesn't mean everyone needs to do that in order to have 6 pack abs...

does it help to stay away from simple sugars and carbs. yes.
Is it required no.

No, not at all. That's what works for me. I'm super sensitive to carbs/sugars. I can stay around 10-12% bf easily if I'm eating a **** ton of greens, lean meats, eggs, nuts, and coconut oil. If I slip up and go a couple of weeks on a basic American diet with beer I throw the lbs on quick. All in my obliques and chest.

But what works for me may not work for you. I'm the type of dude to where I need to focus 90% on diet and 10% training.

Back
Top Bottom