STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn, dude just said he isn't natty 
mean.gif

Just curious to figure out the logic in the "fraud" claim. So you're a fraud if you take gear? You can pull any dude off the street and give him a solid cycle. Doesn't mean he'll be much more than he already was. You still have to put in the work.

Just curious to figure out the logic in the "fraud" claim. So you're a fraud if you take gear? You can pull any dude off the street and give him a solid cycle. Doesn't mean he'll be much more than he already was. You still have to put in the work.
It's just something little guys like to say because they are too scared to pin. If you don't compete there's absolutely nothing fraudulent going on.

Lmao damn didn't expect things to be so hostile up in here on new year's day

Entertained I am.

Last edited:
Steroids are a shortcut, plain and simple.

I have no respect for anyone who takes those shortcuts.

You're term shortcut seems very generalized. I take shortcuts every day. My protein shakes, my multivitamins and supps that I take to help me consume what I can't naturally consume on a day to day basis.

You're term shortcut seems very generalized. I take shortcuts every day. My protein shakes, my multivitamins and supps that I take to help me consume what I can't naturally consume on a day to day basis.

Logic stretch.

Its only nonsense because hes looking down on something youve done and you feel inclined to defend it to justify your own decision.

Its only nonsense because hes looking down on something youve done and you feel inclined to defend it to justify your own decision.
I'm not defending anything. Everyone is going to have their own opinions. His talk about shortcuts is nonsense. If you want to take the scenic route everywhere you go then you'll always be the last one to the party. Also the term shortcut implies that you could get there naturally.

You just defended it.

How so? If you like the scenic route do you. You'll never see me talking down to someone over a decision they made with their body.

You just went on a few lengthy diatribes on bigboss's weight when obviously the added weight plays a significant role in his training and why he exercises. Hes making a decision with to alter his body to put himself in better position to attain the goals he wants to attain.

You also mentioned the title of the thread and made the assumption that "in shape" automatically means skinny and ripped.

So yes, you do talk down on people for what they do with their body.

Wait so the guy who said that he would never use straps, chalk, or a belt admits to using steroids? Lololololololol

Back
Top Bottom