STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I think my Levi's are 514 or something. They are slim taper. They fit right whatever they are. Not super baggy but you can't see my phone busting through my pants.

Tried on the 541 athletic levis.

Theyre not bad at all. They fit well, but i wasnt a fan of any of the colors they had and the leg is a little too slim for me.

If i needed a pair of dark jeams to go with a nicely fotted button down id definitely go with the 541s.

I ended up getting some more of the 505 straights. I go a size up in the waist and they fit well. The leg isnt quite as slim and gives me a little more room to move.

I go a size up in the athletic fit and get the leg tapered. Slimmer down the leg but I still get to keep the thigh room.

Why are you cutting as a vegetarian?

I was one for 3 years. It takes time to get the hang of it. It gets easier with time.

Ive since became pescetarian

Thanks. I appreciate it. Im gonna try a pair
Out today and see how they are.
i got a pair for christmas and love em. They were a bit stiff but that will break down with time. They did get a bit tighter knee down but they go well when youre wearing a button down or a nice sweater with them also. The colors arent great choices

Anyone know of any khakis that fit like 541?
I think Lululemon's ABC or Commission pant are the best bet for that. They're definitely pricey, but fit like a dream. They're Euro sizing though, so go up 2 sizes from what you normally buy (If 34 waist, buy a 36 unless you like REALLY snug)

Why are you cutting as a vegetarian?

I was one for 3 years. It takes time to get the hang of it. It gets easier with time.

Ive since became pescetarian
it was more so a symbolic cleansing. I took my licensure exam for my MFT today. so I wanted to go in with a challenge.

I like the 541s a lot. I just wish they were slightly more tapered towards the ankle. Other than that, perfect. I can actually use my pockets and not be uncomfortable.

Btw if you guys are really interested, then sign up for an account on Levi's.com. They send you plenty of coupons and there's better sales and availability vs in store
They had a sale not too long ago $100 off of $200. I cooked

Edit here's a code for online:
MORE2SAVE: 40% off of $250+
20% off $125+

Last edited:
I like the 541s a lot. I just wish they were slightly more tapered towards the ankle. Other than that, perfect. I can actually use my pockets and not be uncomfortable.
Pay a tailor to get the leg brought in. Pretty cheap usually no more than 10. That's what I do, perfect. :smokin

I can vouch for the 541 being a good option, I have 3 pairs. I'm pretty sure if you check the Levi's website they have a khaki version of them, and not in denim just regular khaki material.

For actual khakis, if you like a slim fit but still really flexible I like Uniqlos a lot. Only issue is having to size up a lot and they only come in one length (34) so you might have to get them hemmed I'm good with just cuffing mine but they're super comfortable.

Honestly most companies make a stretch denim or pant now, it's the most common thing I'm starting to see now. I'm actually looking for a good stretch denim jacket if anyone comes across one they can recommend. So far I've just seen an APC one that's like $250 and only looks so-so, and a Lee denim that's like $170. Wish they just made a Levi's stretch that wasn't the commuter series with weird collar

can y'all post fit pics?

as a man who does not skip leg days, finding great pants options is a must

can y'all post fit pics?

as a man who does not skip leg days, finding great pants options is a must

Y'all can't handle all this mass :evil:

Last edited:
them quads doe. nice!!!!

that tie going past the belt doe. smh. 3 red lights 

Back
Top Bottom