STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you're getting 90 lb Dumbbells for 10 reps fam you gotta be able to 1rm way more than 245. We need a video because I seriously doubt this is possible at 123 lbs

D
If you're getting 90 lb Dumbbells for 10 reps fam you gotta be able to 1rm way more than 245. We need a video because I seriously doubt this is possible at 123 lbs
dumbells don't translate to bench. I never tried more than 245 though... My boy he can hit 105 lb dumbells but he always bench the same weight as me. He can definitely go up though.

D
dumbells don't translate to bench. I never tried more than 245 though... My boy he can hit 105 lb dumbells but he always bench the same weight as me. He can definitely go up though.
You keep bringing up your boy.

Bring up that video. I want to see this
laugh.gif

I'm not doubting you. I love to see this type of stuff.

I doubt him. Just for the fact that he changes his story every time someone says something. If he can put up a legit video proving he can bench 245 at 123 I'll leave this thread for good :lol:

Lol I hit 235 for 3 solid one yesterday. I got u next week. 245 lb video and 90lb dumbells. Lol I don't like posting pics or video on social media. You want a video IG or YouTube?

I doubt him. Just for the fact that he changes his story every time someone says something. If he can put up a legit video proving he can bench 245 at 123 I'll leave this thread for good :lol:

Don't leave!

But I wanna see this too. Good lifts are always fun to watch.

Speaking of which, I recently found out these two Asian kids I used to see in my college gym all the time are actually USAPL Collegiate National Champs. I'd see them lift and they were pretty strong but I never would've guessed they were THAT strong.

One has a 1455 total at 163lbs I think.

Last edited:
lol so I I post a video at 235 its good? Or I gotta hit 245. I haven't hit 245 in a min. But I know for sure I can hit 235.
We wanna see scale pics too papi

And a newspaper with time and date. 

And a note saying you are futurehendrix from Niketalk

Your SS# while you're at it as well. 

I like how once I presented the challenge it's being dodged. You can't hit multiple sets of 10 b. Just say you were exaggerating and take the L.

Can do multiple sets of 10 reps of 90lb DB on a flat bench...but can't walk the 90lb DBs 30 feet to an open bench.

Does not compute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom