STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Inb4 medium well/ well done is the crossfit of steak preparedness

Most of the time I go out I get my steaks medium well. Onlyccertain spots I'll get medium. My burgers I always get medium well. But when they serve me that ground beef medium where blood is running I'm
Like na man take that back.

But y'all haven't lived till you've tried this. Down when I took a class in Socorro NM, there was a steakhouse down there. A big steak topped with a chile relleno(Mexican version of a stuffed pepper with cheese) topped with green salsa. Hands down best meal I ever had.

As a general rule, I feel most places except for top steakhouses tend to overcook their food. If you're ordering medium well, chances are they giving it to you well done.

i dont know if any follows @fatkiddeals on twitter but its a twitter account that i follow that post great deals every single day.

seems like amazon and cellucore are working together for the past couple of weeks (today and yesterday included) to get some new products out there for the general public and theyre giving promo codes that take huge discounts off the price a few products. Im talking HUGE discounts. 4 pound why protein for $5 bucks, fish oil for $1, and Testosterone boosters for $5. Each time the codes go live they give out 500 at a time and they go quick. Heres a link to the protein deal that happened today 

Amazon product ASIN B0153XRCAO
Amazon product ASIN B01BW10OEW
Amazon product ASIN B011DDC1E0

Last edited:
A good chef/steakhouse won't even cook a good cut of meat well done. The restaurant I arranged my moms bday dinner at a few weeks ago only served the strips medium, no exceptions.

Yea there's a mom and pop steakhouse by me owned by an old Portuguese dude. Lol he don't ask people how they want it done

Y'all are soft talking about raw beef gives your parasites. Step up your immune system/stomach game.

I need awwsome awwsome to tell me again how Steak is "correctly cooked" at medium well or well done.
you getting your 8.99 applebees, 2 for 20 special well done skirt or ny strip steak well done is certainly not "Correctly cooked

if you have to douse a steak with sauce you eating it wrong.

The idea is that restaurants that really care about the quality of their food buy quality cuts of meat. The more you cook the steak, the more of the fat, juices, and other tasty bits get evaporated/melted/converted into carbon. As a result, a high quality piece of meat begins to taste similar to a low quality piece of meat when both have been cooked well done.
Several celebrity chefs (Anthony Bourdain, specifically) have stated that they give people who order well done meats the lowest quality cuts of meat they can get away with.
I think there's also this idea that well done cuts of meat are dryer, and many people use steak sauces to flavor and moisten the steak. As a result, you taste the sauce more than the meat, so the quality of the steak is less important.
TL;DR if you prefer your steak well done, chefs and snobs think that you don't appreciate 'quality' food.
https://www.quora.com/Meat-Is-it-tr...ople-who-like-their-steak-well-done-If-so-why
http://www.elitereaders.com/never-o...-chefs-on-customers-who-order-steak-well-done

I do medium well but I don't see how wanting your meat actually cooked is a female trait? :lol:

I like my meat cooked, not bloody because that **** is disgusting and doesn't even taste good.

If that's female, I'm putting my dress on as we speak.

Your insecurity shining very brightly my friend.
i was not serious man. eat your stake however YOU like it. you're the one buying it and consuming it :lol:

i prefer eating my steak medium but there's some pics of me eating some kobe beef in japan raw and rare. super marbled. just like butter.

I do medium well but I don't see how wanting your meat actually cooked is a female trait? :lol:

I like my meat cooked, not bloody because that **** is disgusting and doesn't even taste good.

If that's female, I'm putting my dress on as we speak.

Your insecurity shining very brightly my friend.

Common misconception. That red stuff isn't blood.

"If you believe the raw red meat’s red juice is blood, you’re wrong. In meat bought from a store, there’ll be very little blood in the red liquid. It’s actually a mixture of water and a protein called myoglobin."

http://www.factswt.com/did-you-know-that-the-red-juice-in-raw-red-meat-actually-isnt/

i was not serious man. eat your stake however YOU like it. you're the one buying it and consuming it :lol:

i prefer eating my steak medium but there's some pics of me eating some kobe beef in japan raw and rare. super marbled. just like butter.

See man, you just different because my girl try to get me on that Kobe beef wave and I couldn't do it.

I love meat too so I know it ain't that, just can't do it.

Not to knock y'all who enjoy it, taste is always subjective but I don't get it man.

I'm not sure to wait to do Kobe beef for my birthday or when I'm on vacation in a week.

True Kobe beef is crazy expensive. 25 dollars an ounce :wow: But I wanna try it at least once

Last edited:
It's a matter of preference tdogg. I'm shocked you'd be a nazi about steak like this. In most threads, you like ppl to have their own opinions :lol:

In fact, I know for a fact in most threads if I go 'your opinion is incorrect' you'll jump in and say 'Amel ppl can have their own opinions'

Let the man enjoy his dry steak
:lol:

Last edited:
Common misconception. That red stuff isn't blood.

"If you believe the raw red meat’s red juice is blood, you’re wrong. In meat bought from a store, there’ll be very little blood in the red liquid. It’s actually a mixture of water and a protein called myoglobin."

http://www.factswt.com/did-you-know-that-the-red-juice-in-raw-red-meat-actually-isnt/

I never thought it was actual blood, that's just the term used my man.

Ah all good. I just know a few people that swear it's blood

Back
Top Bottom